jungkook : maknae vlive

when they made jungkook join their vlive after their concert

"You did so well today, all of you did. The crowd were so loud" you said as you both had just showered and were cuddling in bed.

"I'm so happy to be back on stage" he said as he snuggled into your neck.

"Are you tired?" you asked.

"Not really, I still feel jet lagged, I'm just really comfortable right now" he said with his eyes closed.

His phone suddenly rang and it was Jimin calling.

"Yes?" he asked as he put the phone on speaker as he was lazy to pick it up.

"Jungkook-ah, can you come to Taehyung's room? We're doing a vlive and they want to see you and we know you're awake so" he said.

"I'm lazy to get out of bed" he said hoping Jimin wouldn't continue.

"Yah!! Army did you hear that? He's lazy to come and see you" Jimin said.

"Yah!! Jungkook-ah, we didn't raise you like-" Taehyung added on.

"Okay okay okay, I'm coming" he said.

"Okay!" Jimin said before ending the call.

"I want to stay here" he mumbled as he continued cuddling you.

"No, let's go! Army wants to see you" you said as you removed yourself from him and stood up.

He put his arm out expecting you to pull him up which you tried but failed due to his weight and also your strength.

"Yah" you laughed as he chuckled along with you and lifted himself off the bed.

"Let's go" he said as he intertwined your fingers with his and walked out the hotel room, taking out the hotel room card before leaving.

He knocked on the door of Tae's room. Soon, Taehyung was the one who open the door.

"Careful, Vlive is on right now" he said softly before letting us in.

You carefully made your way in with Jungkook as Taehyung went back to Jimin who was entertaining the fans while Tae was getting Jungkook.

"Okay, we'll make another live , wait" Taehyung said as he ended the live.

"It's not showing me right?" you asked just to make sure.

"Nope, we'll just be filming here. You can chill on the bed" Taehyung said.

"Okay" you said and rested on the bed with your back resting on the headboard.

"How long are you planning to make this live?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, I've been live from an hour ago so probably half an hour most," Taehyung said before starting the live.

"Okay, it's starting now" he said.

You minded your own business as they chatted with the fans. You glanced at them from time to time and you would see Jungkook looking at you.

"She looks so comfy, I just wanna cuddle with her right now" Jungkook thought.

"Yah, are you even listening Jungkook-ah" Jimin said.

"Yes, yes" Jungkook said shaking his head and returning back his gaze to the phone screen.

"What's the TMI today?" Jimin read.

"Jungkook woke up early and went to the beach today" Taehyung said.

"That's MY TMI" Jungkook said.

"He said it was so cold" Taehyung added.

"Did you go too Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"No, he went with Y/- " he stopped after realising what he was about to say.

"I went alone but of course with our guard" Jungkook said trying to cover up and glanced over at you who looked up at the three of them with a worried look.

He nodded slowly to reassure you before turning back to the camera.

"I just wanted some alone time before the big day today and it was beautiful" he added hoping the fans didn't catch the slip.

"Another TMI JK"

"Uh... I'm very sleepy right now" he said.

"Jungkook always sleeps earlier now..." Jimin added glancing to you.

"It's because I'm comfortable and when i'm comfortable, I can sleep easily" Jungkook replied.

"What's so comfortable here?" Taehyung teased.

"Ya Jungkook, what's comfortable here?" Jimin teased.

"The bed, the room..." jungkook said shaking his head and rolling his eyes smiling.

"Jungkook is also getting better at english right Jungkook?" Jimin added.

"yah... why is everything about me?" Jungkook asked.

After awhile of them teasing their maknae, they finally ended their live.

"Let's go babe" he said as he pulled you up from the bed.

"Goodnight guys" you said to the other guys.

"Goodnight, make sure you two sleep" Taehyung teased.

"We'll see" Jungkook fired back before you both left the room.

You just chuckled at your boyfriend and your two ended up falling fast asleep as soon as you two got into bed.