taehyung : another idol

when you both got into an argument because he was having too much fun with another female idol at an award show

You were in the car with him and the maknae line after the MAMA award show held in Thailand. You guys were on the way back to the hotel that was sponsored by MAMA so all artists were basically staying there. You didn't glance at Taehyung or talked to him throughout the whole journey. Not after what he did at the award show in front of thousands of fans watching his every move or even millions watching live.

Taehyung brushed it off as he didn't want to create a scene in front of the boys. But he sure knew your were deeply upset with him and so did the boys. He wanted to wait until you guys were back in the hotel room to question about it.

-

"Why are you so moody today?" he asked.

That question triggered you causing you to stop in your tracks after not even reaching the bed yet.

"I'm being moody? I wonder why Taehyung" you said.

"Why are you calling me Taehyung? What did I do?" he asked.

You rarely call him by his full name, it was always a nickname or just Tae but this time since you were upset, you called his full name.

You scoffed. " You were acting single in front of everyone. All the fans. And what was that? with Lia?" you asked.

"It was nothing" he said simply.

"It's not fucking nothing Taehyung. Do you know how painful it was to cover up that I wasn't even surprised or angry about it."

"Why are you overreacting? It was just for the camera" he said getting angry too.

"I'm overreacting? Yeah the camera pointed to you dancing, that was enough. Why did you have to freaking twirl her around after she was clearly throwing herself onto you?" you said.

"What am I suppose to do? Stand there?"

"No! You should've just danced! Why did you have to act single and literally with all the smirk and that twirl" you said.

"It was just for the fvcking camera Y/N!" he raised his voice.

"They didn't even ask you to do that!" you raised your voice too.

"So what if they didn't!? It's not like they know we're dating!" he said.

"Exactly! No one knows we're dating and you're out there acting single in front of the fans making them ship you with someone who isn't your actual girlfriend! Go ahead and act single I will do it too" you said throwing your bag onto the bed.

"You're making this a big deal Y/N" he said running his hands through his hair trying to control his frustration.

"You would've reacted the same way if I acted the same" you spat.

"I can't with you, why is this such a big deal" he said.

"If you don't see no wrong in it then go ahead continue acting that way. We can both act that way. Let's see how you feel," you said.

"We're not sleeping together. I'll go to Aera's room" you said but he stopped you.

"No, I'll go to one of the boys' room, you stay here" he said taking his things and leaving the room.

You immediately broke down after. You two had gotten into arguments before but it was never to the point where you two don't go to bed together or bring it to bed even. You two would always resolve it before sleeping. But this time, none of you felt like it. You thought he would realise how it looked like to you but he didn't. The scene flashed back in your mind.

You looked at the screen as LeeHi was performing Only. You smiled and swayed to the song as she performed on stage. Suddenly, the screen turned to Taehyung. The fans screamed after seeing his appearance. The camera zoomed out and on the other side of him was Lia from (another girl group) . He swayed with her and twirled her around during the chorus. You tried your best to continue swaying and remain a calm face as you watched the screen. You turned to face them in real life and you saw taehyung with a smirk on face looking at Lia. Right beside him was Jungkook who was looking at you in sympathy.

After awhile, you finally decided to shower and head to bed. But you couldn't stop this tears from flowing. You even went online and saw so many fans shipping the both of them together. How did he not realise how painful this was?

Whereas Taehyung was on the way to Jimin and Jungkook's room. They were in the car with the couple back to the hotel so they knew there was some tension between them.

"Do you think they're okay?"Jungkook asked.

"Mmhm, they always resolve it before going to bed" Jimin said confidently.

They both stopped in their tracks when they heard a knock on the door. Jimin made his way to the door and looked back at Jungkook with a shocked face.

"Taehyung" he mouthed, and Jungkook looked at him worriedly.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked as Taehyung walked in.

"I'm sleeping here tonight if that's okay" he said.

"Yeah it is, but why?" Jimin asked.

"Me and Y/N got into an argument. We're both upset with each other" he said running his hand through his hair again.

"Why are you upset with her?" Jungkook asked.

"Because she's not making any sense" Taehyung said.

"What do you mean shes not making sense, she has every right to be upset with you right now hyung" Jungkook replied.

"You too?" Taehyung scoffed.

"It's true Tae... I understand why she's upset with you. I mean I would've been upset if my girl was dancing with some other man in front of thousands of people... and them shipping her with someone else" Jimin said.

"It was just for the camera" Taehyung said.

"yeah, but they never asked you to do anything with her though"Jungkook said.

"You guys don't get it" Taehyung said getting into bed.

"Of course we don't" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"I would've treated her better than this" Jungkook thought.