taehyung : his family gathering

when both of you are idols and during your breaks, you attended his family gathering

"Have you got everything?" Taehyung asked as he turned off the lights of the room.

"Yep. I made sandwiches too for our ride" you said packing all of it inside a bag.

"Thank you" he said moving over to you and kissed your temple before refilling our water bottles.

"I'm still so sad that Tannie can't join us" you said.

"I know... the vet said he would need to stay for awhile," Tae said.

Yeontan had fallen sick a few days ago and it got worse yesterday so we brought him to the vet. They said he would have to stay a few days for them to monitor his condition so we couldn't bring him back home with us.

After we have packed everything we need, Taehyung pushed out both our luggages and I locked the door. We made our way to the elevator to the carpark.

"I can drive first," you suggested.

"No it's okay, I'll drive the whole time. You were up really early today" Taehyung said.

"I know, I couldn't sleep last night, but I don't know why I was up so early" you pouted knowing you were going to be really tired the whole day.

"You can sleep in the car" Tae said as we made our way to his range rover.

You got into the passenger's seat as he put the luggages in the boot. He got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Kiss for energy?" Taehyung said looking over to you.

You smiled and leaned in to peck his lips, causing him to smile instantly.

"I looove you" he said as he started driving off.

"I love you" you said kissing his cheek.

We turned on the radio and sang to songs for awhile. I took out the sandwiches and ate, offering him to take a bite too as he drives.

"Mmmm, so good" he said as he asked for more.

After awhile, you fell asleep listening to him humming to the song on the radio. About an hour and a half of driving, you were woken up by the car boot closing and hearing familiar voices. You stretched and open your eyes, squinting at the sun ray. Your door opened and you see your boyfriend and his mom smiling at you.

"We're here" he said as he unbuckled your seatbelt.

You got out the car and greeted his mom with a hug.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you said.

"Annyeong Y/N! You're still as prettier as ever" she complimented.

"Ah.. Ani(no)... I just woke up" you chuckled.

"I heard you didn't sleep well last night, you can rest first, they would understand" his mom said as she linked her arm with yours, leading you to the front door.

"It's okay, i've rested in the car" you said.

"Yah! You forgot about me" Taehyung said catching up with you guys.

You could already hear the laughters inside the house. His family held a gathering just for the sake of catching up with each other which was something really nice.

"How are your parents doing?" his mom asked.

"They're good! I videocalled them last night, they wish they could be here too"

"I know... I missed your mom" his mom said as she opened the door.

"Everyone, the VIPs have arrived" she announced causing me to get nervous and shy all of a sudden.