jungkook : dating rumour 2

continuation from previous chapter

@ koreadispatch: Solo singer Kim Y/N was seen driving Jeon Jungkook from BTS's car. As you can see from the picture on the left, this was Jungkook a few days ago, driving his car into the company's carpark and also leaving his car. The picture on the right is Y/N today leaving the same car, same plate number. Could they be dating each other?

Jungkook: should we go public?

-

Your heart stopped for a bit when you read the message. Is he for real? You two have talked about it a lot, but he ends up not wanting to go public because he was afraid that his fans would send so much hate to you that you wouldn't be able to handle it. He was afraid of losing you to the hate.

You on the other hand, also felt worried about the hate but you don't mind going public for him as it was something he wanted and brought up first.

Before you get to text him back, he called you.

"Baby, wait until I get back. I'm on the way back, I decided to leave early and they let me. We'll discuss about this when I'm home okay. It's okay everything is fine, no one is angry okay? None of the important people at least" he said.

"okay, take care" you said.

"Just don't go online again, watch your netflix or something okay? I'll be home soon, I love you" he said.

"Okay, I love you" you said before you both ended the call.

-

"I'm home" Jungkook said as he went in the main door.

You were laid down on the sofa watching your drama. You looked up at him and smiled, opening your arms. He scrunched his nose smiling like a bunny and made his way over to you. He slowly laid himself down on you and his his face in your neck, giving it kisses.

"Have you thought about it? Should we go public?" he asked.

"Mmhmm, I'm okay as long as you're okay with it" you said.

"Of course I'm okay with it. I want to show you off to the whole world. How in love I am with you," he said and flipped your both around so that you were on top.

"Are the companies okay with it?" you asked as you lay your head on his chest.

"Yeah, they should be. We're all at that age where we can date and we should be dating already and probably married" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"they'll release a statement?" you asked.

"Mmhmm, I talked to Bang PD-nim just now. And he said that he supports whatever decision we make. We should just tell them how long we've been dating and that's all." Jungkook said as he took out his phone to text someone.

You turned around and watch him text Bang Pd.

Annyeong Bang Pdnim... We both agreed that we should go public right now. Just include that we've been in a serious relationship for over a year and that we were friends before. I hope this decision will not be a mistake , thank you hyung

He turned off his phone and wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm relieved" he said after signing.

"Me too" you chuckle.

"I love you so much. I'm here no matter what. I love you remember that." he said making you look up at him smiling like an idiot in love.

"I love you very much" you said leaning in to kiss him.

The kiss got more intense than you originally wanted it to.

"Bed?" he asked before carrying you to the bedroom.