taehyung : hawaii

a trip to hawaii with him

"We'll go to the beach today" Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around your waist, moving you closer to him.

"What time is it now?" you asked your face was hidden in his neck.

"Almost 12" he said checking the phone.

You two had just woken up from your sleep about half an hour ago and just stayed in bed to cuddle a little longer. Last night was magical for the both of you as he took you out for your anniversary dinner and spend the whole night long... showing and making love.

"Let's get ready, is Hobi and jiwoo unnie joining us?" you asked.

"I think so, he wanted to visit that beach when we were planning our trip" he said.

Hobi and his sister was also at Hawaii having their sister and brother time together. They stayed in a different hotel but close to us so we had plans to meet during the trip and go on an adventure together.

You two showered and got ready for the day. You wore a nice flowy strapped dress with a bucket hat and some sandals. You left your hair down as it is and applied some natural make up. Once both of you were done getting ready, you and Taehyung went to the car hand in hand and started it.

"Do you want to eat lunch first or we'll eat lunch there?" Taehyung asked.

"We can eat there if you're not hungry yet" you said.

"Okay, we'll have a picnic" he said excitedly while he drove off. The hood was down so the breeze was hitting you as he drove on the road.

"Turn on the song you made last time, it fits this whole trip" you said as he handed over his phone, which was connected to the speakers.

You filmed him as he drove and sang along with the song. He turned to look at you with the most adoring eyes and then back on the road smiling.

"Its you, and I," he sang and pointed at you, you let out a small giggle.

You filmed as he sang together with the song, driving  down the hill to the beach, the whole video looked like it could be a music video. He reached out to hold your hand and kissed the back of your hand as you continued filming.

"I love you" he mouthed.

"I love you too darling" you giggled as butterflies erupted in your stomach.

-

After the whole trip, he posted the video on his instagram story, making sure to cut the ending when he reached out for your hand. He posted the video and turned off his phone and looked down at you who was asleep in his arms. He is so in love with you. He kissed your forehead and cuddled closer to you.

"Goodnight love" he whispered before falling asleep himself.

-

twitter

@ koreanews: Kim Taehyung from BTS is in a relationship?!?! He uploaded a story of his trip in Hawaii, of him singing along to an unreleased song. In the middle of the video, there was a soft women's giggle that he probably missed when uploading. Many fans were suspecting that the giggle belong to his girlfriend with his actions and the lyrics of the song . Some said it was just his sister. What do you all think?

@ replies: please anyone can tell that he's in love, this video just confirmed it

@ replies: oh my god when he looked at her, his eyes!! PLS SOMEONE LOOK AT ME THAT WAY

@ replies: HE POINTED AT HER THE LYRICS THE SONG PLSSSS HES INLOVE

@ replies: HES SO HAPPY IM HAPPY FOR THEM

-