jungkook: watching you

jungkook watching you act with Park Seo Joon

Ever since the news came out that you were going to be acting in a drama series with park seo joon, a close friend of you and the bts boys', everyone got excited and crazy about it. You started out as a solo singer but now, you're venturing to more things like acting and you got a role for this.

You were the main character alongside with Seo Joon, and you two will be in a romantic relationship in the story. Jungkook, your boyfriend of almost a year, was so excited for you when you receive the news that you got selected to be the main character. Of course, Seo Joon was excited too since he could work with his friend.

You met Seo Joon through Taehyung. You and the boys have been friends before debut and remained a close bond with each other throughout the whole way. Fans knew that you and the boys were great friends and respected your friendship. When the news of you and Jungkook came out about you two dating, fans were at first shocked and angry but soon accepted it as it has been on for longer than they expected. They trusted you to take care of their precious idol.

"Are you coming by later?" you asked Jungkook as you were getting ready to go to the set.

"Yeah, probably after my schedule, we'll see" Jungkook said as he picked his bag up.

You two always went to work at around the same time since your started filming a few days ago.

Once you reached the set, you were greeted by your personal assistant and all the crew there.

"Y/N~ah" Seojoon called.

"Yeah?" you asked.

"They'll be filming behind the scenes stuff so there'll be some extra stuff that we'll have to do for the video" he said.

"Ah... okay" you nodded.

After filming some normal scenes, you realised that one of the scenes today will be a bit more affectionate such as getting into an argument with him and he'll pull you back and all.

When it was your break, your PA called you.

"Ms Y/N, there's something outside for you, Seojoon shi can follow too" she said.

A camera followed us as we made our way out from the set to the nearby parking space. You laughed as you saw a coffee truck with an unglam selfie of Jungkook and you, and another of Taehyung and Seojoon.

All the best baby - jungkookie

all the best honey seo joon - taehyungie

"Yah!" Seojoon laughed reading the little message.

The camera filmed the whole thing causing us to laugh too much as we tried to cover our unglams which was basically impossible since there were plenty.

"Mmm, tastes nice!" you complimented the coffee.

"Y/N-shi, here's your lunch," your PA said, handing over some sushi and salad.

You and Seojoon made your way to the little camp area where there was table and chairs and sat to eat. Soon you hear familiar voices coming from afar and many of the camera crew turned to them.

You turned around and saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Jimin walking over.

"Yah... are these two still acting?" Jin teased.

Y'all hugged each other and hugged your boyfriend the last and the longest.

"That's all you're eating?" he asked while his arm still rested on your waist.

"Of course, I need to be on a diet," you said.

"Please, you don't gain any weight no matter how much you eat" he said kissing your cheek.

All 6 of you chatted until it was time to go back to filming. THIS was the scene where I would walk away from the argument but seojoon will stop me and we would stare at each other for a minute with our faces really close to each other.

"Jungkook-ah don't get angry about this scene" Seojoon said.

"Ah.. ani it's just acting" Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay Y/N, Seojoon, get into position" the director said.

The scene started with you two arguing with each other.

"I don't get why you're so fucking upset about it!" you yelled in frustration.

Seojoon scoffed. "He was clearly staring at you up and down and standing so close to you! Did your not see it?"

"So what if he did?! I didn't notice it. And remind me again why does it matter to you?" you said.

"Do you like the attention you're getting from all the men?" he scoffed.

"This is fxcking useless, I don't get why you're so pressed about it," you said as you were about to walk away from him. 

He pulled you back too hard causing you to come so close to his face. You two stared at each other for awhile.

"Don't walk away from me" Seojoon said staring deep into your eyes.

"CUT! PERFECT!" the director said and you finally let go of your breath that you didn't know you were holding it. Probably because of how close he was to your face just now.

"That was perfect! Well done you two!" the director said.

"We'll get ready for the next scene"he announced.

"Sorry for pulling you too hard" Seojoon said laughing awkwardly.

"Ah, it's okay" you said as you were hurriedly escorted by your pa to the green room.

You looked around for Jungkook but you couldn't find him, only Jimin Taehyung and Jin. When you went in your green room, you saw he was sitting on the sofa on his phone.

"what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I couldn't watch it" he said not looking up from his phone causing you to burst out laughing.

"Is my baby jealous? didn't you say 'iTs JuSt aCtiNg?" you chuckled.

"It's not funny....." he pouted looking up at you.

"I'm sorry baby, but it really is just acting" you said sitting next to him and pulling him close to you.

"Is it?" he asked.

"what do you mean? Of course it is!" you said taken aback by his question.

"I don't know" he said simply.

"Are you kidding? we're not doing this right now" you said frustrated and stood up to finally get ready but he pulled you back down causing you to land on his lap.

"Am i better?" he asked as he stared into your eyes then glancing to your lips.

"Much better" you said smiling after realising what he was doing.

He leaned in and you both shared a passionate kiss. His hands rested on your waist while your hands were all in his hair.

"Y/N! 10 more minutes until the next scene!" your pa said from outside the door.

Jungkook groaned at how it disturbed your moment.

"I'll show you how much better I am tonight"