jungkook : family gathering

going to his family gathering during both your breaks and something happened

"baby are you ready?" Jungkook asked as he picked up his car keys.

"Yeah let's go" you said before picking up your purse and following him out the door.

"Is it going to be a huge gathering?" You asked nervously.

"I think so... mom said my aunties and uncles are all coming down"

"oh" you nodded.

You were nervous because you were scared that the relationship would get exposed accidentally and fans would go crazy about it. It could go either good or bad.

"Don't worry babe... if anything happens, our companies will handle it properly"Jungkook said pulling you closer to him and rubbing your back.

You nodded trying to convince yourself that it will be handled well if things go crazy. You both got into his car and he started driving off to his parent's house. The journey was pretty long since you both lived quite far from them and you were getting pretty sleepy since you woke up way earlier than Jungkook to finish some work at the studio.

"Go and nap babe, I'll wake you up when we arrive" Jungkook said and you fell asleep.

"Baby, we're here" Jungkook said caressing your thighs softly.

You squinted your eyes as you adjusted to the bright light and stretched. You looked outside your window to see his parents house nicely decorated.

Jungkook got out the car first and rushed to yours to open it for you. He unbuckled your seatbelt to as you stretched your arm for him to lift you up. He chuckled and lifted you up while hugging you for a bit before you pulled away to take your purse in the car. He intertwined your fingers with his and walked towards the front door of his parents house. From outside, you can here the laughters and chatters in the house. He rang the doorbell and we were greeted by his dad.

"Jungkook! Y/N! You're here!" he grinned greeting us both before moving to the side to allow us in.

As expected, there were a lot of people in the house. Some of them who you recognise through previous get together but there were also new faces.

"Mom is in the kitchen" your dad said.

You both made your way to the kitchen to see his mom busy refilling food with her sisters, laughing and chatting.

"Take a break mom" Jungkook said to capture his mom's attention.

His mom turned around with a huge smile and exclaimed "oh! You're both here already!!" she said pulling you both into a hug.

"Wow Y/N! You're even prettier in real life!" Ms Kim said.

"I know, she gets prettier every time I see her" Jungkook's mom gushed causing you to blush.

"Do you need help?" you ask as you put your purse down on the table.

"No, it's okay. We're almost done. You can go catch up with everyone else, they're all excited to see you both" she said rushing you both out the kitchen causing you two to laugh.

Jungkook then led you outside to where most of the people were. The kids were playing in the backyard while some parents were outside barbecuing.

"Y/N!"Ara, Jungkook's brother's girlfriend exclaimed.

"Ara! Hi! How are you?" you said as she pulled you into a hug.

"I'm good. How are you two?" She asked.