jungkook : new york with your child

When you and Jungkook bring your child to New York together with the boys

"You can go get ready now, I'll look after her" Jungkook said as he walked out the bedroom wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Okay, can you dress her too, I've already laid out her clothes" you said as you made your way to the bedroom to get ready.

"Okay, I'm done" you said as you walked out wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Why are you not wearing my hoodie?" Jungkook pouted.

"I haven't worn this yet, plus I packed a lot of your hoodies" you said as you made your way over to them.

Aereum was seated on the sofa with her fluffy jacket and baby leggings. It was going to be her first time in front of all the reporters or to the public in fact. Since she had just turned one, Jungkook and I felt that it was time to bring her out to the public without having to hide her. You were in fact really nervous about going to the airport not because you were afraid of flights but you were afraid of how Aereum would react to all the camera flashes, the shouting and the thousands of people that would probably be there. Jungkook had already made sure to let the guards let the reporters know not to make a big fuss or even control the reporters as much as they can without telling them that Aereum will be following along as he didn't want the crowd to get any bigger.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked caressing your hand.

You nodded as you run your hands through Aereum's hair.

"It'll be fine... I'll protect her if anything happens, I'll protect you too" he said.

"Aereum baby is excited huh?" Jungkook said tickling her and she bursted out in giggles.

"Are they on the way?" You asked as you looked around the house to check if you had missed out on packing something important.

"Yeah, Jae is already reaching. I've packed her pacifier and milk bottle in my bag.. also extra clothes and diapers" he said.

"Thank you baby" you said as you kissed his cheek to which he blushed slightly.

"Okay come lets go" he said as he picked Aereum up and his bag in his other hand.

You turned off all the lights and plugs in the room and headed out. Jungkook put Aereum in her baby seat while you got in the car beside her. Throughout the whole journey, you were trying to keep Aereum awake so that she would be tired when she gets on the flight and sleep throughout the whole flight.

"Make sure she isn't expose to any bright flashes directly" you warned Jungkook as you guys were getting closer to the airport.

"I'll make sure her face is hidden away from the flashes.. We should put something to cover her ears" he suggested.

"Oh i brought ear muffs for her in case it gets too cold for her" you said taking out the ear muffs from your bag.

"My baby looks like she's about to attend a fashion show" Jungkook giggled as you placed the earmuffs on her ears.

You both reached the private parking lot where lot of other vans were parked at. It was probably the staffs and also the boys' car. When Jungkook got out of the car, he helped the staff take out the luggages and bags from the car while you took Aereum out from her car seat.

"You need to behave yourself alright, it's going to get a little noisy but it's all okay" you cooed to Aeruem who was clueless about what she's about to go through later.

"Aereum ah!!!" Jin said running over to you guys.

Aereum just giggled at her uncle who was overly excited to greet her.