jungkook : almost

when your child almost got hit by a staff

Aerum was at the company with Jungkook while you were at work for awhile to complete some important discussion with the team. Right after the meeting was over, you ordered to pick up donuts from a famous donut store enough for the boys and their staff.

You then drove to the Hybe building and the guard immediately let you in since he knew who you were. Right after you parked your car, you took the donuts and went into the building. Some of the staff who knew you bowed and greeted you. Jae, the boys' security who was at the lobby immediately greeted you.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Y/N-shi" he said bowing.

"Annyeong Jae shi, are the boys in the practice room?" you asked.

"Yeah, I'll bring you there. I can carry those for you too" he said pointing to the donuts.

"Ah, it's okay" you said.

"Oh nono, I should. Jungkookshi will get angry at me" he chuckled.

You laughed along and handed over the donuts. You both chatted for awhile while in the lift before you reached their level. You heard your daughter's laughter from the hallway. You smiled knowing that she is having fun with the boys.

"Mommy!!!" Aerum said running over to you and hugging your legs.

"Aerum baby!" you replied picking her and she immediately wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Are you having fun?" you said smiling at her.

She nodded excitedly.

"Hi baby" Jungkook said making over to you with a bright smile on his face.

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged the both of you then kissing your forehead and Aerum's head.

"I brought you all donuts" you said pointing to the donuts that Jae had put down on the table.

"Donuts?!" Jungkook and Aerum said excitedly.

You put Aerum down and they both rushed to the donuts.

"Annyeong Y/N-ah" the rest of the boys greeted.

"Annyeong! I hope Aerum wasn't a trouble to you guys" you said.

"Not at all!! You should let her come here often. It's great to have a kid's energy around" Jhope said.

The boys and staff then took some of the donuts. Areum went and sat beside you while she shared a donut with her dad.

"Have you been good today?" you asked and Areum nodded.

"Uncle Taehyung gave me an airplane ride just now" she shared excitedly.

"We went to New york right princess?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah! We went everywhere!" Areum said excitedly.

"Daddy brings you everywhere too!" Jungkook said pouting causing you and the boys to chuckle.

"Yes daddy" Areum said.

You spotted an unfamiliar staff who was staring at the three of you. You smiled at her but she didn't reciprocate the smile back. You turned back your attention to the conversation that the boys were having. After awhile, you got a call from one of your team member. Jungkook also had an important discussion with the boys so we asked a staff to help us take care of Aerum in the meanwhile.

After the call ended, you made your way to the room where the staff and Aerum was in. Your eyebrows furrowed when you heard Aerum crying. You quickly made your way to the room and opened the door to see the staff with her hand up but stopped when she saw the door opened.