jungkook : panic attack

when you had a panic attack after news reporters bombard you with questions about the rumour

Since both your companies had basically set you and Jungkook up for a duet for an award show to gain popularity, it hasn't done you any good. Ever since the announcement came out, both your fans and his had been causing a whole war online. It was especially worse on your side because Jungkook had thousands of female fans who took him as their own and hence, sent hate to your direction. Your fans of course had to protect and defend you and they're the ones who got hurt instead.

The media was also going crazy with the news because you two were known to be the 'IT' girl and boy in the kpop industry and were shipped with the most. They started creating their own rumour saying how it was a way for the companies to announce that you both were dating.

However, Jungkook and you were only friends. You had been friends with him since trainees since you both were in the same class in school. You spent a lot of time with him too because you could only relate to him since he was a trainee too. You only grew distant with him when you both got busy with schedule after gaining so much popularity over the past years.

It wasn't awkward or anything, you would see him when the 97 line have meet ups but that was it. Now that the company had made you two do a duet for an award show, you'll be spending more time with him to record the duet. After the news broke out, you haven't went out since you didn't have schedule. Today, you had your first recording with Jungkook. You were honestly scared to go out because you knew the reporters would literally surround you to ask about all the rumours that they have created themselves.

"Okay, instead of going to the back of the entrance, you'll enter from the front so the reporters can get a glance of you and it will be all over the internet" your manager said.

"What? It's unsafe though, there's gonna be a lot of reporters" you said.

"We don't care. It will create a whole fuss on the internet, and boost your career." he said.

"I don't need boosting in my career. This is enough, what i have is already enough" you said.

"No, we have to bring attention to OUR company. Our new groups need to gain popularity too. You can do some charity work for them" he said not giving you another chance to speak as you had already arrived at the entrance, which was expected, filled with reporters.

"There's too much, I can't go out there" you said feeling your hands tremble.

"Get out there now" he said.

You walked out with just one of your security, Jae, who sympathised for you. He was trying his very best to push away all the reporters but what can ONE man do with probably close to hundred of reporters trying to get to you.

"Y/N! Are you and Jungkook actually dating?"

"Is Jungkook with you?"

"What are your thoughts about being married to Jungkook?"

"Do you know that fans are fighting with each other?"

Thousands of questions were being yelled at to you. You hung your head low, trying to block all the noise. Your heart raced faster and faster as you heard the voices grow louder. Your fingers were shaking and you found it heart to breathe. You felt like you could barely hold yourself up. Jae noticed your situation and tried to hold you up by giving his arm for you to hold on.

"Are you dating your security?"

You mentally rolled your eyes so hard. They're really trying so hard to come up with a headline that would get people to click on their useless website.