jungkook : dating rumour

when you two accidentally got yourselves exposed

"I'm going to be home a little late today, I think Namjoon hyung has something he wanted to discuss with us after our schedule" Jungkook said as he put on his hoodie.

You were still in bed as you didn't have any schedule today so you wanted to just rest and maybe do some errands. You watched as your boyfriend dressed himself after getting out the shower.

"Okay, are you eating dinner at home or at the company?" you asked tiredly as you just woke up.

"Probably at the company so don't wait for me okay?" he said turning around and made his way over to you.

You nodded.

"I'm going to go now" he said as he leaned down to hug you.

You pulled him down, causing him to fall on you but since his reflex were quick, he was able to hold himself up slightly so he doesn't put his whole weight on you.

"yah" he chuckled.

"Stay here a little longer" you said feeling comfortable with how cuddly he was.

"Okay, 5 minutes. I'll have to really go then" he said letting himself lay on you before rolling to the side and pulling you closer to him.

You snuggled closer to his nape and placed a kiss on his neck.

"What are you going to do today?" he asked as he rubbed your back.

"I'm going to rest all day, maybe do some errands too like grocery shopping and stuff, we're running out of things" you mumbled.

"We can do that another day, you should take this time to rest, maybe sleep all day" he said.

"I could actually do that" you chuckled.

Hearing you laugh made him smile. He pulled you closer and kissed your head.

"I have to go now before I completely fall asleep"he said removing himself from you causing you to groan.

"i'm sorry baby" he chuckled leaning down to peck you.

"Have fun, take care, make sure you don't skip any meals" you reminded as he often skipped meals when his schedule is packed.

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm going home" he said before exiting your shared bedroom.

"Are you driving there?" you yelled.

"No, Jay is picking me up!" he yelled back.

"Okay, I might take your car!" you said.

"Okay, drive safe" he yelled back before you heard the door close.

-

After showering and eating cereal, you finally made your way out of the house to get some errands done. You were just wearing something simple with a bucket hat you found in the closet, probably Jungkook's and just headed out without wearing any make up. You got into Jungkook's car and drove off to the nearby grocery store. It was not as crowded as usual as it was during a weekday and most of them are at work or school. You tend to run errands around this timing as it was the quietest.

"Annyeong... is this all?" the cashier asked as she started scanning your items.

"Yes, thank you" you said.

"Oh? Y/N shi" she said looking surprised.

"Haha.. yes" you said nervously.

"Don't worry, I won't scream... I'm a big fan" she said shaking my hand.

"Thank you"you replied.

She handed you the bag of groceries and chuckled at the amount of banana milk you bought.

"Are you a huge fan of banana milk?" she asked.

"No, my boyfriend is" you said but mentally slapped yourself after realising that you just exposed that you had a boyfriend.

"I meant, a guy friend. Boy friend. Not boyfriend. Just buying for a friend"you chuckle nervously.

"ah.." she said definitely not believing in the cover up.

You bid your goodbye and hurried out of the grocery store. You were making your way to the car until you realised that the same person had been standing near your car when you first arrived here. You glanced at them for awhile longer before making your way into the car.

Later that night, you got texts from your friends asking you to check twitter.

-

@ y/nupdates: Y/N was seen going to the grocery store today! She looks so comfy and cute!

@ koreadispatch: Solo singer Kim Y/N was seen driving Jeon Jungkook from BTS's car. As you can see from the picture on the left, this was Jungkook a few days ago, driving his car into the company's carpark and also leaving his car. The picture on the right is Y/N today leaving the same car, same plate number. Could they be dating each other?

@ jungkookismine: just because they have the same number plate doesn't mean they're dating

@ reply: um... you can't have the same number plate as someone else? so they're probably dating or friends but im pretty sure they're dating

@ jungkooky/n : she was seen leaving the grocery store with a lot of banana milk... who likes banana milk? Jungkook. And the bucket hat, I thought it looked familiar, and it does, it's Jungkook's. And the car??? same number plate? They're definitely dating and living together  take it or leave it

-

"shit shit shit" you said as you read everyone's tweets on twitter.

Soon your manager called you.

"Y/N, what were you thinking?" she scolded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone would catch me" you said.

"You do know dispatch is always on your tail especially when they know you're going to have a comeback soon... yah, we'll have to talk to bighit too, where is Jungkook?"

"He's at the company, the have schedule until late" you said.

"i'll call bang pd to see what we should do about this. everyone is going crazy"

"Ah.. i'm really sorry"

"Next time be careful," she replied before ending the call.

A text message pop up and it was from Jungkook.

Jungkook: should we go public?