taehyung : addressing the flight

when taehyung addressed the sasaeng on flights problem for you and jungkook | taehyung as your bestie (kinda part two of the previous chapter)

blurry pictures of jungkook and y/n on the plane got leaked and fans went crazy about it. Most of them were telling others not to spread the picture as it was taken by a sasaeng, invading the boys privacy but of course they couldn't ignore the fact that their bias is rumoured to be dating someone. Y/N and Jungkook's mind were running wild, especially Y/N who had been anxious about this. Jungkook tried to calm both of them down, saying that it's okay, everything will be fine, but will it actually be okay? will everything be fine?

Once they have landed, they went straight to their hotel rooms and rested for a bit. Taehyung decided to do a Vlive. He was worried for the couple. Ever since Y/N had been introduced to them, he treated her like his very own sister.

"Hi everyone" he started.

After chatting with the fans for awhile, he decided he should address the flight situation.

"okay, now, i'll speak on behalf of the staff, the boys and our loved ones... it's something serious that I hope all of you can understand where we're coming from" he started.

"We usually take charted flights to places even for short distance... but we want to take more normal flights like yesterday as it is much more convenient and there is more availability...but we can't do so as often because there are people who know us and gets into our personal space... It's uncomfortable for all of us on the flights.. as we use that time to rest before we land to do our concerts but most of the time, we feel like people are watching us..." taehyung sighed thinking about all the times it had happened.

"We hope it doesn't happen anymore... it's sad to see that our crew will not be able to get the rest they need on the flights as they are looking out for all of us... so please, avoid doing so... I'm upset it has happened on our flight yesterday. I saw it with my own eyes and I am genuinely uncomfortable and scared... yes.. it is scary" he said reading the comments.

Is it true then that the picture taken was jungkook? Who is that girl?

"yeorobun, please like us for our music and performances... not because of our personal lives... if you are truly our fan, you would understand..." he said hinting about the pictures and all.

"Jungkook is asleep I think, he had a pretty long day today... he needs all the rest he can get"Taehyung answered.

"How are all the boys doing?" he read.

"They are all good... Jin hyung and RM hyung are probably fast asleep right now. They were also keeping a lookout for us on the flight... Especially Namjoon hyung since he felt the need to keep us all safe as a leader... I feel bad for him." he sighed.

Comments from fans started flooding it saying how they were sorry on the behalf of the fans who were invading their privacy.

"We genuinely hope that we don't have to go through that again" he said.

After his live ended, fans started to trend hashtags like WeAreSorryBTS , SorryJungkook , ARMYloveBTS, StopInvadingTheirPrivacy. Many fans also talked about how Taehyung lowkey confirmed the rumours about the blurry picture was Jungkook. They started to link the girl to be you as some fans at the Korean airport took pictures of you too. Most of the fans were glad it was you since they trusted you with the boys as you have stuck with them from the start.