jimin: baby mochi

when james corden joked about jimin having a girlfriend to tease the fans after  he met you

"Today, most of the schedule is for James Corden, you'll be doing a skit then the traffic light dance break and then the interview and performance at the studio" Manager Sejin said.

You were currently with all the boys at the main hotel room where they usually gather before going off for their schedule. It has been about 3 days since y'all were in LA. Just yesterday was a memorable day for the boys as they swept all the awards they were nominated in and the biggest one yet, artist of the year award. Of course y'all celebrated all night long, especially you and Jimin...

Y'all woke up late too today but luckily because of your jetlag, you woke up earlier than Jimin and realised that you two were a little late to the meeting that they've planned last night to brief about the schedule today. So you both came rushing after showering and getting ready to the main room.

-

"It's great to see you boys again!" James said hugging each one of them.

"This is our manager, Sejin, this is our personal assistants and this is Y/N, Jimin's girlfriend" Namjoon introduced as you shook hands with him.

"Wow! My baby mochi has a beautiful girlfriend!"James complimented causing not only you to blush but your boyfriend too.

"I know" he smirked while blushing pulling you close to him.

"Thank you" you said.

"Oh! Are you fluent in English?" he asked.

"Yep, I went to college in London" you said.

"Impressive! So Jimin can learn English from you!" he laughed.

"hey! I'm already good at it" Jimin said.

"With my help of course" you teased.

"Okay, we'll be doing the skit now," one of the producers announced.

You watched as the boys were at work. In between breaks, Jimin would come to you and check if you were okay. You were pretty tired from last night's event but you tried your best to stay awake.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to the hotel? I told you, you could just rest" he said.

"It's okay, I love watching you do all this" you said.

"Hmm, if you're too tired just let me know okay?" he asked kissing your forehead as you nodded.

-

"Please welcome, BTS!" James said as the audience cheered loudly for the boys.

They all took their seats and the interview started.

"So, it has been almost 2 years since we have last seen each other, and I have to admit, all of you look so much more attractive than you already were! how is that possible?" he said.

i don't know james i don't know.

"Ah.. thank you, maybe our make up artists have done a great job" namjoon joked.

"Jimin! I can see you glowing from far away when I spotted you! Does baby mochi have a special someone?" James teased smirking.

Jimin got shocked for a bit, not knowing what to reply but with the help of Namjoon patting his thigh as laughing, Jimin laughed too trying to cover.

"He's been hitting the gym a lot so maybe the glow is from that" Namjoon said.

"I'm only kidding, ARMY don't come for me" James said.

Jimin made eye contact with you behind the camera and nodded his head slightly signalling that everything is fine as when he asked that question, even your heart started to race faster.

After the interview ended, y'all made your way back into the van after bidding your goodbyes to James and the crew.

"Yah, I panicked when he asked that! I thought he was going to put me on the spot!" Jimin said.

"Yah! You made it so obvious! Should've played it out! Luckily namjoon hyung helped you" Taehyung said.

You were scrolling through twitter to see what the fans reactions were.  Most of them were shocked about his reaction to the question but many brushed it off as not understanding what he meant.

Twitter

@ jiminieeeessss : Jimin lowkey panicked when James asked that... Maybe jimin really do have a special someone that he brought along to the show

@ jimin is mine: JAMES RLY PUT JIMIN IN THE SPOT LIKE THAT MY BOY PROBABLY DIDNT BREATHE FOR A SEC LOOK HOW SHOCKED HE LOOK

@ koreanews: Jimin rumoured to have brought his girlfriend to LA after the suspicious comment from the host James Corden during the show last night! Many fans are speculating that he has a girlfriend and are coming up with their own conspiracy theories. Do you want think Jimin from BTS is in a relationship?

-