taehyung : another idol 2

continuation of another idol

"I would've treated her better than this" Jungkook thought.

It was a pretty tough night for you, twisting and turning around in bed trying to be comfortable enough to sleep without being in your boyfriend's presence. Whereas Taehyung had no trouble sleeping in the boys' room.

Jungkook felt bad for you. You actually knew Jungkook first through having the same friends but Taehyung was the one who made the move first. Jungkook was hesitant at first but he knew he had no place to make the decision for any of you. He trusted his Hyung however, he also knew that Taehyung can switch his mind up quick. Coincidentally, Jungkook also could not fall asleep while the other two were asleep peacefully. He checked the time and it was 3 in the morning. Somehow,  his guts told him that you were also awake so he texted.

Jungkook: Are you awake?

you: How'd you know? Is Taehyung there?

Jungkook: I figured. He's here, asleep

You: of course he is

Jungkook: do you want to talk about it?

you: I do, but we should both sleep

You didn't get a reply after a few minutes. You then heard a faint knock on the door and you immediately figured it was Jungkook. You opened the door and your puffy eyes met his. His eyes immediately soften after looking at your state, red nose and red eyes.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked.

"It's freaking 3am Jungkook" you said.

"So? It's 3am and we're awake," he said.

You shook your head and let him in.

"C'mon, just bring your phone" he said.

You followed him out the door and to the elevator. He led you to the back of the hotel where there was a pathway to the beach.

-

"He acted as if he was single right? Tell me that I'm wrong" you said.

"You're not wrong... I was shocked too when he did that" Jungkook said.

"Exactly, and he said that I was overreacting and making it a big deal because it was just for the camera" you said frustrated.

"That was what he said to us too.. but I corrected him.. i said they didn't ask him to do it and then he got frustrated and went to bed" Jungkook said.

"I don't know Jungkook... he didn't even think that he did anything wrong... this is our worst argument yet..." you said trying to hold back your tears.

You were honestly worried about your relationship. You were starting to feel like you were the only one in the relationship. You love him a lot and so did he but you felt that things were starting to change. As you and Jungkook continued to talk about life, catching up with each other, you didn't realise that it was literally about to be the morning. You both stayed a bit longer until it was time to head back to the hotel.

-

"Where's Jungkookie?" hobi asked.

"Y/N's not in the room too" Taehyung said casually.

"So? Where are they?" Hobi asked again.

"How would I know" Taehyung said as he continued to scroll through his phone.

Hobi looked at Taehyung then at Jimin who just shook his head in disappointment. This was how the boys knew that the relationship was falling into pieces.

-

"Are you done messing with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked you in front of the boys.

"Don't talk to her like that," Jungkook said poking his tongue in his inner cheek trying to contain his anger.

"What? Did she teach you how to overreact too?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Taehyung, what is wrong with you?" Jin asked.

Taehyung just rolled his eye.

"This is pathetic" he said.

"What is wrong with you Taehyung!" You yelled pushing him as you felt hot tears falling.

Taehyung just turned his face away from you, letting you push him.

"Why are you acting this way all of a sudden? If you fell out of love, just say so! " You cried.

"Acting like what? Acting like I'm single?" He mocked pushing past her as he tried to leave the room.

"Hyung enough! Treat her properly or I will" Jungkook said.

"Go ahead. I'm single now" he said and left the room.

The room fell silent and it was just the sound of your cry. You felt as though you couldn't hold yourself up. Your heart was breaking at his words. He wasn't the same Taehyung you knew and all this change was like putting a knife straight through your heart. Is this how it's going to end?