jungkook : maybe one day

when you wrote a song about your secret relationship with Jungkook

You and Jungkook have been dating for over a year now. You two have been friends ever since the 97 line group came about. You both confessed your feelings to each other about a year ago after years of brushing it off. Now that the two of you are big in the industry, with him in the most successful kpop group and you as the most successful soloist, the relationship for sure could not go public.

Today was the release day for a song that you have written for the European group, Little Mix. They reached out to you in plans of collaboration but since you were having a busy schedule in that period of time, you had to hold the collaboration until later on, so you decided to write a song for them instead. When your team handed over the lyrics to them, they were quick to video call you after they've looked at the lyrics. They complimented your song writing skills.

After the song was released, the fans were shocked that you had written the lyrics for the song. They trended 'Songwriter Y/N' and many more hashtags that contained your name.

Weeks after the song came out, more and more people congratulated you for the top charting song. Jungkook was the first to congratulate you for your amazing song writing skills. In fact, he couldn't stop singing the song.

"The lyrics are so deep. It literally depicts us" he said as he listened to the song for the 20th time today.

"Yeah, I was inspired by it. I knew that if I were to release it myself, the media will probably go crazy and come up with stuff" you said.

In fact, they still did come up with dating rumours. Well, who can you blame, the lyrics were sus.

At the end of the month, Little Mix was invited to sing at the MAMAs. They were performing their own single and also the single that you wrote for them. They've also requested for you to join them for the performance. Nearing to the day of the performance, you rehearsed with them on stage.

"Oh my god! It's finally great to see you!" Perrie said giving you the warmest hug followed by the rest.

Since you were fluent in English, communicating with them wasn't hard at all.

"This is an amazing song. We're so grateful that we are able to sing this masterpiece" Jade said.

"Ah... thank you girls... I'm sorry I couldn't collaborate with you for this album!"

"No worries! We know you're busy! Hopefully in the next album yeah? Anyway, we get to collaborate right now!" Leigh anne said.

You then rehearsed your solo performance which then will lead to the collaboration stage where Little Mix would come out from under the stage. Right after your rehearsals, they expressed their liking towards BTS, asking if they were here so that they could meet them.

"Do you think the BTS boys are here too for rehearsals?" Perrie asked.

"Maybe, can we meet them? I really love their performances" Jade asked their manager.

"I can ask Jungkook if they're here already" you said.

"Oh! That would be great!! You know him?" Perrie said excitedly.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. The guys and I have been friends for over 5 years already" you chuckled.

"Oh my god!!!! So the song was based on that?" Jade said in shock.

You nodded laughing shyly.

"Oh my god! That makes the song so much more precious!" Jesy said.

"How did we not know you guys are together?!"Leigh Anne said still in shock.