jungkook : family show

when both of you are 'retired' idols and started a family show with your small family

A little background information
BTS had taken a break from releasing albums
and performing after they all went to enlistment. It was very much calmer now since they are all starting families and settling down. At first, fans were sad upon their enlistment and how they are taking more breaks but they were soon understanding about the situation as it was bound to happen.

Recently, they all had a meeting about creating a show for their fans. Similar to The return of supermen but this time it was just the BTS members and their families. Jin and his wife had a 5 year old child, Namjoon and his wife had two twin girls who were 4 years old and a boy who was 6 years old. Suga and his wife weren't planning on having children at first but his wife is currently pregnant. Hobi and his wife had a 4 year old boy. Jimin and his wife have a 3 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Taehyung and his wife had a 3 year old boy, 4 year old girl, 2 year old girl and his wife is pregnant with their 4th child. Jungkook and his wife(you) had a 3 year old girl and an almost 2 year old boy.

[Start of the show] (It'll be written in how you will be watching the show)

"C'mon guys, it is time to sleep" Jungkook said as their 3 year old girl, Naera, and 2 year old boy, Jungwon, were chasing each other around the house.

Y/N was laughing watching Jungkook try to get them to stop chasing each other. When Jungwon was running towards her direction giggling, she swiftly lifted him off his feet and hugged him.

"I caught you!"Y/N said as Jungwon giggled loudly.

"C'mon babies, lets get ready for bed before you get all sweaty again"Y/N said as she brought Jungwon into the room as Jungkook held Naera's hand leading her to the room too.

After spending some time with the both of them in the room, talking to each other, they finally yawned. "Okay, go to sleep guys. Daddy wants to sleep too" Jungkook said yawning.

"goodnight daddy, goodnight mommy" Naera said as she cuddled with her kookie plushy.

"goodnight baby" Y/N said as she turned off the lights, leaving only the night lights to softly light up the room.

"Let's go to sleep... I'm so tired"Jungkook said.

"I have to clean up a bit"Y/N said dreading it a little.

"Nooooo, I'll do it tomorrow morning, lets sleep. You were up early today" Jungkook pouted.

Y/N just smiled and got dragged into the bedroom. They both got into bed, cuddled and fell asleep instantly in each other's embrace.

The clip forwarded to the next morning. Jungkook was up early and decided to clean up the house before Y/N or the kids wake up. He tried his best to make as little noise as possible as he knew that Jungwon would wake up at the slightest noise.

When he was almost done cleaning, he met with Jungwon who was staring at him with his bunny eyes and his bunny teddy bear in his arms.

"good morning buddy"Jungkook said picking him up and kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Do you want to help daddy clean?" Jungkook joked to which Jungwon vigorously shook his head no causing him to chuckle.

"Sit here for a bit, I have to put the plates in the cupboard" he said before setting Jungwon down on the ground of the living room.

After he was done cleaning, he went back to Jungwon who was staring into space. Anyone could tell that Jungwon is Jungkook's son due to their similarities in both personalities and features.

"Mama" Jungwon called.

"Wanna wake mommy up? Let's wake mommy up" Jungkook said as he picked him up.

He brought him to the room. He then put him down on the bed and jungwon instantly crawled to his mother who was sleeping peacefully.

Y/N stirred in her sleep and woke up after feeling her son practically climbing on top of her. She smiled at her son who was giggling in attempt to wake her up.

"Good morning my baby" she cooed as he laid down on her chest.

She caressed his hair and patted his back.

"Where's my good morning?" Jungkook pouted moving closer to the both of them.

"good morning my big baby" she said as he pecked her lips and smiling.

"He's falling back asleep" Jungkook said looking down at Jungwon who was sound asleep on Y/N's chest.

"mommy?daddy?" Naera said standing at the door.

"good morning princess, come here" Jungkook said.

Naera then waddled to the bed and climbed onto it. She laid in between Jungkook and Y/N. Jungkook smiled lovingly at his small family.

"I love you three so much" he said before crushing the three of you into a hug practically on top of Naera who was giggling. He gave a kiss on your cheek, Jungwon's head and Naera's cheek before laying back down with his arms around Y/N and Naera.