jungkook : AMAs

when they swept all the awards that they were nominated in at AMAs

"Don't be nervous, everyone will scream for you no matter what you do" you chuckled as you brushed your boyfriend's hair back.

"I'll have to talk english during the interviews and the speech, what if i mess those up" he said.

"They would understand... besides, English isn't your first language, so its okay if you mess up... at least you're trying" you said and he nodded.

"You're right... but practice with me" he said as he took out his phone and practiced the words written on his notes.

Yesterday, the boys had gathered together to practice on what they will say if they won any of the awards so that all of them will have a chance to speak to the fans. You helped him practice while you guys were on the way to the hotel to get ready for the show.

"In 2022, we would like to focus on..." he said stopping as he forgot what he wanted to say next.

"focus on creating happy moments" you completed for him.

"Ah, focus on creating happy moments" he said rubbing his head.

"Aish, it's okay, don't worry too much babe" you said.

He just chuckled and kept his phone away.

"whatever, I'm going to just focus on enjoying the show" he said.

-

"You look so good" you complimented your boyfriend after he was done getting ready.

"Do I?" he smirked.

"No, I was only kidding" you teased causing him to immediately frown and pout.

"Take it back" he said.

"I'm just kidding, you look absolutely stunning" you said cupping his face.

He showed off his bunny smile and leaned in to kiss you but you turned away.

"Your make up is going to get ruined" you said.

"Ugh, I don't care" he groaned.

"Your team do, so let's not trouble them" you chuckle.

-

You remained backstage as you watched the boys get ready for their performance with Coldplay. It was a rock concept outfit which you knew how much Jungkook loved. You also definitely knew how he was going to be cheeky in the outfit and will 24/7 act badass in that outfit. And, it was true. That was exactly what he did.

"Okay rockstar" you cheered as he made his way over to you after he finished getting ready.

" I look good don't I?" he smirked.

"hmm..." you teased acting like you were considering if he was.

"yah.." he said and proceeded to tickle you.

"okay, okay, you look good" you admit still laughing.

-

"artist of the year goes to..... BTS" the announcer said.

You and their crew cheered and jumped out of your seats when they announced that the boys had won ARTIST OF THE YEAR at AMAS.

"Oh my god!! They did it!" you said excitedly as you felt yourself tearing up together with the staff.

The boys and the staff had went a long way together and most of them stuck with them from the start. Even though they recruited new staff, they requested themselves to keep the ones that were there with them from the start to remain as their crew until they want to stop working. Of course their request got granted. Everyone in this room had been with them through thick and thin, back when they were nothing to being everything. You were incredibly proud of the boys for achieving this huge award at an American award show.

The crew grouped hug each other out of excitement and waited for the boys' arrival back after receiving the big award tonight. You watched as the boys did their speech. You nervously watched Jungkook come up to the mic to speak. You could tell he seemed nervous yet he was also really happy and genuinely just enjoying himself.

"we want to focus on....... we want to focus on" he laughed and got dragged away by Jin and they both laughed way too hard.

"Yah! From the start you couldn't get it right" jin laughed.

-

"lets welcome the artist of the years back!!!!!" manager sejin cheered as the boys piled in the dressing room.

Jungkook quickly made his way over to you and engulfed you in the biggest hug with the biggest smile on his face.

"Congratulations" you mumbled in his chest.

"I'm so thankful for everything" he said as he squeezed you a little tighter.

"You all deserve it" you said as you two let go of each other and you congratulated the boys.

"TEAM HUG" Jin yelled and everyone got into a group hug.

"Okay, let's give a proper closing to the show!" manager Sejin said ruining the moment.

"Hahahaha, okay... boys time to change into the butter outfit" the leader of the makeup and outfit said.

Jungkook hugged you again before kissing your cheek and making his way to his noona who was in charge of getting him ready.

You proudly watched the boys get ready for their ending performance. They were closing the AMAs with Butter.

-

"So we have pizzas and cakes from the team as a congratulation gift" Jin said to the phone which was the vlive.

You smiled watching the boys happily enjoying the food and enjoying themselves as they talked to the fans and shared their experience at the AMAs. Jungkook glanced at you multiple times, smiling and grinning at you like a bunny.

Right after the live ended, Jungkook immediately made his way to you. He wrapped his arms around you and inhaled your scent.

"I am the happiest guy right now" he said, and you can tell that he was smiling without even looking at him.

"I love you so much, congratulations baby" you said looking up at him.

"I love you, thank you for being there at my lowest and at my highest" he said and leaned in and you both shared a passionate kiss.

You couldn't be anymore happier.

———

OH MY GOD. BTS SWEPT ALL THE AWARDS THEY WERE NOMINATED IN!!! AND ARTIST OF THE YEAR!?!!?!!!?! I'm so proud of them. They deserve it, they really do. Thank you to all the fans that were there cheering our boys and welcoming them so warmly. I'm so proud. I cannot even express it and they all look so good. AH I can't. TELL ME YALL FEEL THE SAME WAY😭