taehyung : decorating for christmas

when your two post the same christmas deco

"Tae, wake up... it's snowing" you said as you run your hands through his hair to move it away from his face.

You two had taken a 2 hour nap and it was snowing. It's the first snow this year and you were pretty excited about it. Taehyung just hummed and pulled your closer to his embrace.

"C'mon, let's put up the christmas deco," you said.

"What time is it?"he mumbled.

"It's already 7, we can have dinner and start decorating" you said.

You pulled away from his embrace and got out of bed causing him to whine.

"Y/N..." he whined pulling the sheets close to him.

"C'mon baby wake up, I'll make dinner right now. What do you want to eat?" you asked.

"Ramen" he said still with his eyes close.

"Okay, come out when I'm done" you said before heading to the kitchen to cook his favourite ramen.

You turned on some christmas song as you cook and you couldn't be more happier. Christmas is your favourite holiday and for it to be snowing makes it ten times better. As the ramen was almost done, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist swaying you with the music. Taehyung kissed your shoulder and neck before turning you around and pecking your lips.

"You're excited aren't you?" he chuckled.

"Of course! It's snowing and it's christmas soon and i'm just so excited" you gushed.

Taehyung smiled at your kiddish excitement for christmas. He kissed your cheek before moving away to make hot chocolate for the both of you. After you've finished cooking the ramen, you placed it on the dining table and you both devoured it.

-

"Is it this box?" he asked showing you another box filled with christmas decorations.

"Yes! That's the last one" you said.

"Yah, we can make our own christmas shop with this amount of stuff" he said sitting down next to you.

You two had already gotten the christmas tree up a few days ago but it was just not decorated. You were still trying to untangle the fairy lights to put on the christmas tree.

"I'll untangle, you can place the ornaments," he said taking the fairy lights from you.

You gladly brought the box full of ornaments closer to you as you took some out and admire them. Some of the ornaments were gifts from friends and some were handmade. On your first anniversary, Taehyung brought you to a craft store and you two decorated your ornaments and till this day, you still had it. He also kept his and you two have hung it up on the tree every christmas.

"We should do it again" Taehyung said as he noticed you looking too long at the ornament.

You nodded before standing up to put hang it on the tree.

Throughout the whole decorating, Taehyung would spin you around as you both took short breaks to dance to the christmas songs. It was just like in the movies, it was magical and sweet. Anyone who could see through the window, could tell how in love these 2 were with each other.

"Time for the star" you said taking out the star.

"Yeah, how are you going to put it up?" Taehyung smirked.

"Yah.. help me" you said.

He chuckled and placed his hands on your waist and lifted you up. You placed the star at the top of the tree then he placed you back down.

"Yay! It's done!" you said excitedly.

You felt Taehyung stare at you, causing you to turn and face him, to see him smiling down at you. He pulled you closer by your waist and rested his hands there. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he swayed the both of you to the song.

"I love you" he said as he leaned down and you both shared a passionate kiss.

"i love you" you smiled after pulling away from the kiss.

"Let's take a picture!" you said excitedly taking out your phone and turning on the selfie mode.

Taehyung took your phone and took a selfie of the both of you in front of the tree. One where you both were smiling at the camera, another one where he kissed your cheek, then you kissing him, then a goofy one and lastly a passionate kiss again.

You then went on instagram to update your fans about your christmas deco. You took a picture of one of the ornaments and uploaded it on instagram. Taehyung too posted the christmas tree on his instagram story to update the fans.

You two laid on the sofa after keeping away the remaining decorations into their boxes and cuddled with each other as you both watched a christmas film that Taehyung had put on.

-

@ koreanews
Kim Taehyung and Y/N posted pictures of their decorated christmas tree but fans were quick to spot a similar ornament in both the pictures! It was also posted around the same time! Do you think it was just a coincidence that they have the same ornament and it was posted at the same time? Let us know!

@ replies: it is just a coincidence. Taehyung would never go for Y/N, she's not good enough

@ replies: omg pls make it true! they are so cute together

@ replies: i think they're slowly exposing themselves to the public , tae doesn't care anymore

@ replies: we all know that Y/N and Taehyung were and are friends since trainee days so i wouldn't be surprised if they're together rn

-

merry christmas everyone!!! hope you had enjoyed your christmas ! take care and stay safe!