taehyung : only you

when you two slow danced to Only by Leehi

You two were cuddling on the couch listening to soft music playing in the background. You were definitely tired from the schedules and wanted to spend your breaks together just resting. Then Only by Leehi started playing.

"I love this song" you said.

Taehyung looked at you and smiled softly. "let's dance to this" he said.

"Are you serious?" you asked.

He nodded standing up and pulling you up with him too. You chuckled at his dorkiness and wrapped your arms around his neck while his hands rested on your waist. He smiled lovingly at you before you rested your head on his shoulder. He swayed the both of you side to side, following the rhythm of the song.

"Be my only love" he sang softly to you.

You smiled and looked up at him. He rested his forehead against yours glancing from your eyes to your lips. At the end of the song, he sang the last line.

"My only one" he sang softly smiling at you.

Butterflies erupted in your stomach. He moved in and you both shared a passionate kiss. If anyone was watching this, they could feel the love shared between the both of you.

--

PLSSSS I CAN IMAGINE TAEHYUNG DOING THIS!!! HE IS DEFINITELY THIS TYPE.BRB IM CRYING