taehyung: bringing your parent's puppy to his set

when you bring han, your family's new puppy, to his music video set

"Are you coming by later?" Taehyung asked as you both were having breakfast together.

"Yep, I might drop by my parents' place before going" you said.

"Okay, send my regards to them... we should visit them together soon, its been long" he said.

"Yeah we should, I can plan a day later to visit them" you said.

-

"Oh my god! Who's this cutie?! No wonder you told me to come quick!" you gushed while rubbing the little puppy in your arms.

"I know! We took in this Pomeranian dog that was up for adoption at the pet store... she was too cute to not bring home" your mum said excitedly.

"Why were you guys even at a pet store?" you questioned.

"We wanted to get tannie something, i guess we got tannie a friend" your dad replied.

"She's so small and cute oh my" you said holding it up close to your face and the dog licked it.

"You can bring her to the set if you want, just bring her home safely" your mom said as you checked that you had to leave already.

"For real???? Taehyung and the boys would be so surprised" you said.

"yeah go ahead! Just bring her leash and all that" she said.

She helped you pack some of her stuff and then you're off in your car together with Han on her dog bed to the set.

Once you arrived at the set, you got out the car and went to the opposite side to get Han who had just woken up from her nap.

"Oh! Annyeong Ms Y/N" Aera, one of their personal assistant greeted you after noticing your arrival.

"Annyeong" you greeted back.

"Who's this cute pup" she asked petting Han.

"It's my parent's new puppy, she's so cute right" you said.

"Yeah! Let me bring you to the boys, they would love this" she said as she escorted you to closer to the filming set.

"Y/N is here!" Jimin yelled making his way over to you.

"OH MY GOD WHOS THIS" he said shocked.

The rest of the boys then rushed over. Taehyung looked at you in shock.

"Don't tell me this is ours" he said causing you to chuckle.

"It's not... it's my mom and dad's" you said.

The boys gushed over the cute puppy who had her tongue out looking curiously at the boys. Tae was the first to immediately take her away from your arms.

"Aren't you a cute little one oh my god you're going to be best friends with tannie" he said.

"What's the name babe?" he asked looking up at you.

"Han, haneul for long" you replied.

"ahh fits her, her eyes are as blue as the sky"Jungkook said.

"Okay cmon guys, let's get back to filming" the director said.

The boys nodded and head back to the place. Taehyung handed Han over to you then kissed your forehead.

"I didn't forget you" he teased knowing that you would get pouty because he only greeted the dog.

You laughed and pushed him away as he chuckled and made his way to the rest of the boys. You sat down with the staff while you watch the boys dance for the music video.

In between filming, Taehyung would rush over to you two and gush over Han who was always cutely looking at everything around her. The camera followed Taehyung everytime he interacted with Han. He even brought han over to the car while he cool himself down as he was in the sun all day filming.

After they have finished their filming for the day, you and Taehyung said goodbye and thanked everyone.

"i'll drive" he insisted as you both were making over to the car with Han in his arms.

"It's okay, I'll drive, you were filming the whole day" you said as you kept the keys with you.

Throughout the whole journey back to your parents' Taehyung was cuddling with Han who was asleep peacefully on his lap.

"we should get another pup" he said.

"We're both really busy babe, I think tannie is enough" you replied.

"It would be cute for tannie to have another friend" he pouted.

"We can bring Han and Tan together often, i'm sure mom and dad don't mind" you said.

You guys continued chatting and when you reached your parent's house, it was already 11pm. You and Taehyung got out the car and rang the doorbell.

"Ah! Hello you three!" your mom greeted.

"Annyeong, sorry to come by this late, the filming just ended" Taehyung said.

"Its okay, do you two want to come in?" she asked as Tae handed Han over to her.

"It's okay mom, it's pretty late" you said.

"Okay then, Taehyung-ah, visit here often, it's been long since we all caught up with each other" your mom said.

"Okay, I'll make sure to drop by whenever I have the time to" He chuckled.

You two then hugged your mom then made your way back to the car.

"I'll drive this time" Taehyung said and quickly rush over to the driver's seat.

"Don't be surprised if I bring home another dog" he said before driving off.