taehyung : no competition

when another idol tries to steal him away from you backstage

You were korea's most famous soloist as you have achieved so much at a young age. You were known to be one of Korea's pride besides the group, BTS, as you became a worldwide artist, performing at sold out stadiums all over the world. Coincidentally, you were dating the other Korea's pride, a member of bts, Kim Taehyung. You two have been friends since the both of you were trainees and kept in touch ever since. Only 2 years ago did the both of you confess your feelings for each other.

It was definitely a tough journey for your relationship as both of you were very busy with tour and interviews. However, since we were all going through a pandemic, you two had some time to spend together now that your has been paused and a lot of things have been cancelled. The pandemic has really helped your relationship with him as everything was on pause and you finally had some time to spend with your loved ones.

Tomorrow was going to be the first award show after the pandemic has died down a bit. There were still social distancing involved, no crowd, just the camera crew that will be recording the performance live for fans to view online. Idols were also not allowed to be seated together. They will all watch the show separately in their own greenrooms. It was definitely different.

You were currently seated on the make up chair as Aera, your make up artist, touched up on your make up. You had just finished your rehearsal for the performance later. You were performing a song that was a ballad so the team picked out a very elegant dress for you to perform in that fits with the set on stage.

You felt so pretty in the beautiful dress. Your hair was down and wavy, your make up was perfectly natural and everything looks magical.

You went out to the hallway with Aera as you tried finding your boyfriend's dressing room. You finally came across a room with their name written on the door, not far from yours.

Before you even knocked, the door opened. Jungkook looked shocked.

"Yah! Noona, you look so pretty!" he complimented.

"Thanks Jungkook, is Taehyung in?" you asked.

"Taehyungie hyung!" he called.

Taehyung then came and his jaw dropped looking at the sight in front of him. He smiled proudly as he walked closer to you to give you a hug.

"So pretty baby" he said as he rubbed your back knowing that it calms you down.

"I'll be on stage soon" you nervously said.

"You'll do well. I'll be watching you the whole time" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Stop, I'll be nervous" you said hitting his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"Y/N!!!" Jimin said as he rushed over to you.

"Jimin!!" you replied as excitedly as him.

"Goodluck on your performance later! The stage looks so pretty!" he said.

You thanked him and all of you got into a conversation but soon, Aera called you back.

"Goodluck!" the boys yelled as Aera rushed you out.

She touched up your make up before you went on stage and the rest of the crew made sure everything else was okay.  You were then escorted to the stage with the help of the crew and once you were at your position, they fixed your dress, making sure it falls perfectly, and made sure everything was perfect.

After your beautiful and emotional performance, you walked backstage and were greeted with applause from all the staff backstage. You bowed thanking them as you walked with your crew back to your green room. Whilst you were walking through the hallway, you saw Jimin and Taehyung with Kiera and Ria. Ria was standing too close to Taehyung and touching him often even though it was only a few seconds since you saw them.

Taehyung turned to your direction when he heard many people coming by. He looked at you excitedly and made his way towards you, breaking the conversation he had with Ria.

"You did so well baby! Jin-hyung and Jiminie almost cried" he said hugging you.

"Really? That's so sweet" you said as you removed yourself from the hug.

"Y/N! You did such a good job, I teared up" Jimin pouted.

"Thank you so much Jimin" you smiled at him.

The two girls then followed along.

"Good job y/n" Kiera said whilst Ria looked at me up and down.

"oh! This is Ria and this is Kiera" Jimin said.

"Annyeong, thank you" you bowed slightly.

You felt uncomfortable as Ria keeps glaring and scanning you. Taehyung noticed it and wrapped his arm around your waist, bringing you closer to him. He pecked your cheeks causing you to blush. Taehyung then excused us and we made our way to my green room.

"Why are you so quiet?" he asked.

"Kia? Ria? She was flirting with you" you mumbled.

"Is someone jealous?" he smirked.

"Yah! She was touching you so much, and that was just when I came back from performing... who knows what else she did when I was performing.." you said.

Taehyung just laughed.

"Jimin and I only went out after your performance ended to see you and they stopped us to talk... Baby, I only have eyes for you. There's no competition babe, you already won"