jimin : vlive

when he was on tour doing a vlive while you watch him at home

Jimin had been away from home for about a month now. You were stuck at home due to your work. You had a new collection coming out soon and you couldn't take any days off work as it was going to be a couple of busy weeks.  You were on the bed resting while texting Jimin who was in the complete opposite side of the world right now making you miss him even more.

Jimin: what time is it there?
You: It's 9pm
Jimin: Okay! I'm going to make a vlive babe watch me there
You: Okay, the fans will love it

You then received the notification from Vlive that BTS was going live with the title 'Chimchim misses you'. You smiled at the title as it was one of your favourite nickname for him. You joined the live and your screen was filled with his adorable face, smiling to the camera and already talking to the fans.

"I've decided to make this live because I miss you guys" he said.

"How is everyone?" he questioned then proceeded to read the comments for replies.

"I'm great. The concert was great yesterday. I hope you enjoyed it, whoever who came last night. I enjoyed myself out there. It was so loud, thank you again everyone for giving me this opportunity" he said sincerely.

"Why is my boyfriend calling me late at night?" he read the comment from a fan and chuckled.

"Sorry, is it late from where you're at?" he chuckled.

"Just stay a bit longer with me, I won't keep you up too late" he smirked.

You playfully rolled your eyes at his flirtatious behaviour. The fans loved when he was being flirty. He was the flirty one in the group but you knew that you could trust him as he would literally only flirt with the boys.

"Jimin marry me" he read then laughed.

"Sorry, I think we should take things slow first" he teased again.

You gasped in shock. You then texted him.

Me: Yah! We're engaged!

His phone vibrated on his vlive and he read your text message and bursted out in laughters.

"Sorry guys, I cannot marry any of you" he said still recovering from laughing.

You smiled watching him laugh and smile in the live. It warms your heart that he is enjoying his time there and that his laughter was because of you.

"Why are you laughing so much?" he read.

"Hahahaah, I received a funny text" he said before calming himself down.

"Okay everyone.... I think that's all. I shouldn't keep you all up late. Thank you for accompanying me in this live. Please take care of yourselves, eat well, sleep well and live well. I love you all" he said before waving to the camera.

"goodnight, or good morning or good afternoon," he said before ending the live.

Right after, you received a video call from Jimin. You answered the call and his smiley face filled your screen.

"Yah... you made me laugh so hard" he said chuckling.

You smiled hearing his laugh.

"You're out there acting like you're not an engaged man" you teased.

"I'm just joking around with the fans baby," he said.

"I know, I'm just teasing you" you said.

"I love you so much, and i miss you a lot" he said after he calmed down from all the laughter.

"I know... I miss you so much, come home soon it's been too long without you" you said.

"Just one more month and we'll have a short break. I'll definitely come back to you" he said.

"A month is so long" you whined.

"I know baby, I'll call you and text you everyday okay... whenever I can. I will check up on you" he said.

"I miss you" you said softly.

"I miss you so so much you have no idea... why aren't you asleep yet? Don't you have work tomorrow?" he asked looking at the time.

"I was making sure my fiancé wasn't out here claiming that he is open to marry a fan!" you continued the joke.

He bursted out laughing again. "Yah!!"

"I love you so much, you should sleep, it's getting late" he said, face red from laughing.

"Okay... I love you too. I'll see you soon, goodnight my love" you said.

"Goodnight baby. Sleep well, dream of me" Jimin smiled blowing a kiss to you.

You return it and he acted like he caught it and placed it on his heart. You chuckle and shook your head at his flirty behaviour before ending the call.