jimin : possessive

when you both are at an award show and another male idol got too close to you

You and Jimin had been dating for about a year now but of course it was a secret to the public as it would only bring more harm than good to any of us. Well, not now at least. Jimin and the boys' career are boosting and so was mine and the girls' , so we decided not to ruin it by making silly mistakes such as showing that we are in a relationship.

It was honestly really hard at first but Jimin constantly reassured how much he loved you and would do anything for you no matter what and you definitely felt secured by his reassurance. Anyone could see how deeply in love the two of you are with each other.

You were currently in the green room with the girls, getting your make up and hair done. The outfit that they had picked out for you was a bralette and a skirt that stops at your mid thigh. Your hair was left as wavy at it is, only touching up on the baby hairs that were going crazy.  Your make up artist decided to do natural for your make up which was a look that you absolutely loved.

"I'm going to do a vlive right now!" Lisa announced.

You went on your phone and received a text from Jimin.

Jimin: Are you guys here already? We finished getting ready, I wanna see you
Me: Yeah, I'm almost done
Jimin: Can i come over?
Me: Sure

Soon, two heads popped in and it was Jimin and Taehyung. They looked at Lisa's direction and Jennie mouthed Vlive to them out of frame.

Jimin and Tae nodded before making their way away from the camera. Jimin came to me on my make up chair and wrapped his arms around my shoulder from the back. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Hi gorgeous" he said, grinning at you widely.

You smiled and turned to peck his lips.

"Annyeong" Tae then greeted you.

You greeted back and followed them to the sofa since your make up was already completed.

"Where is Y/N? Y/N! They're asking for you" Lisa said after reading a comment.

You made your way to the girls and practically lay yourself down on them making them groan.

"Annyeong!" you grinned to the camera.

"Yah! You're going to crumple our clothes" Lisa said laughing down at you.

You laughed before moving off to sit back with Jimin and Tae who were giggling at you guys. You three chatted as the girls did the live, making sure not to be too loud, in case the fans could magically recognise the guys' voices.

"Is this all you're wearing? Isn't it like cold?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah exactly. But the management wants me to freeze to death i guess" you joked causing Jimin to burst out laughing and shuts himself up after realising it was a bit too loud.

This then caused me and Taehyung to laugh which was again a bit too loud that the girls had to laugh also to cover up.

"Sorry Y/N is having too much fun with the staff"Lisa said covering up for me.

"Sorry everyone!" you said.

"Y/N they want you here" they said.

"You go ahead, we'll see each other afterwards?"Jimin said.

"Yeah, goodluck for your performance" you said to the both of them.

"You too Y/N" Taehyung said.

"Goodluck baby. I love you" Jimin said pecking your lips again.

"I'll see you afterwards" he said before leaving.