Is it love? (part 8)

Beam's P.O.V.

I barely slept last night. I couldn't. Every time I tried to sleep I will wake up when I thought I heard something. I just wanted him to walk in through that door. But he never did. When morning rolled around I had puffy eyes and I was tired as fuck. I didn't know what to. Yesterday I didn't dare go outside. Now I really can't. Everyone will know something happened. But I needed to know. I grabbed a hoodie so it was at least covering my face and walked downstairs. Maybe I can pretend I'm sick if someone asks. I walked into the kitchen it was still very early in the morning. I didn't like what I saw. There resting tiredly against the table was Forth with that Wayo guy beside him. I didn't even want to think about what they were possibly doing to be tired at this time. I tried to walk out silently but they heard me and both looked up. I quickly turned away walking back to my room as fast as I could. This time he followed me I could hear his footsteps.

"Beam! Beam wait a second." He screamed but I just continued running away. I tried to lock the door to no avail he was faster than me and managed to get in. Not that I had the strength to push him away right now. "What's wrong? You look like shit." He said coming closer and inspecting my face. Having him so close made my heart beat wilder and so I looked away.

"Leave I don't want to see you." I said sitting down on the bed.

"Beam." He said but I shook my head.

"No! I left dinner yesterday and you didn't even notice apparently. You didn't even come up here to sleep! You went and spent the night with that Wayo guy!" I said and he pulled me towards him to hug me and I couldn't help but cry.

"I did notice! I wanted to come see what was wrong. But Park, Lam and Wayo didn't let me. We've been fighting all night because of it. I didn't know you were out here crying though I would've beat the shit out of them if I knew. What's wrong? Tell me I will make it better." He said and I just cried harder. He's too good. What Lam said is true I don't deserve him. That just made me cry harder.

"Beam? Please tell me what's wrong. I'm worried." He said trying to console me. But I couldn't talk. Now I realize how awful I have been all this time. He deserves someone better than me.

"I'm sorry Forth, I've been such a shitty person to you." I said and he looked at me worried.

"It's ok I forgive you." He said but I shook my head.

"You shouldn't. I have been nothing more than an asshole to you!" I said sadly.

"I don't care. I always forgive you. Not because you ask but because I can't live without you. I lov..." he stopped mid sentence with a pained look which hurt my heart. "The reason doesn't matter ok? I just don't like to see you sad seeing tears in your eyes breaks my heart." He said and I sniffled trying to stop crying.

"I'm sorry for everything please don't leave me." I said sincerely. I will make everything right and this time I mean it. I will show him I love him.

"I won't, I promise." He said giving me a kiss on my hair. We staid there sitting on the bed for a while hugging. I didn't want to let go. Eventually I started to feel tired. I've been crying all night with no sleep. I started drifting away to dream land.

I woke up when I felt the door open. I was so scared that Forth was leaving me. But when I opened my eyes I was still in his arms and we were both now resting on the bed. Forth was fast asleep beside me.

"Sorry I wanted to check on you guys. Park and Lam said that you are both sick and not to disturb you. I just wanted to make sure you were ok and see if you needed food and medicine." Said Mom.

"We are ok. We were just up all night yesterday because we had a fight. But we are all right now." I whispered not wanting to wake Forth up.

"Oh okay then l will leave you two to rest and leave some food in the fridge. The house is going to be empty today since most of us are heading downtown. We should be here by noon in time for the next game but if not we'll just move it to tomorrow." Said mom and I nodded.

"Ok then wake us up if you arrive by noon. I'm going to sleep some more I'm tired." I said and she nodded.

"Call me if you need anything." She said before closing the door. I snuggled against Forths chest again feeling content. How I didn't realize before how much I enjoyed being in his arms. I took my time to admire him for a second.

"Stop staring at me or I might kiss you." He mumbled and I buried my head on his chest embarrassed.

"You're supposed to be sleeping." I said and he laughed.

"I kinda woke up when you were talking with you mom but I didn't want to get up yet." He said.

"We've been asleep for like an hour only I think so we are still tired." I said letting out a yawn.

"Yeah so let's just sleep some more. Your mother will wake us up later we don't have to worry about that." He said. I contemplated getting out of his embrace but I was comfortable and he didn't mind so I just snuggled closer to him. I guess we are sleeping for some more. I will think about how to prove him that my feelings for him are real. Because I know if I tell him he won't believe me. I know I wouldn't if I was him. But feeling like I lost him and that asshole Lam with his hurtful words made me realize just how much he means to me. I drifted back off to sleep with a million thoughts in my head.