Chasing you (part 4)

Forth's P.O.V.

I woke up when I felt Beam move since he was on my embrace. He seemed to be moving slowly and carefully. He probably didn't want to wake me up. I moved a little to let him know I was awake. He seemed startled freezing for a second before continuing to move away.

"Bee." I called and he shook his head. His back was facing me.

"I'm sorry for yesterday." He said and that surprised me.

"Don't say sorry. Let's talk about it." I said sitting up.

"You promised not to yesterday. Let's just leave it like that." He said standing up. He didn't even glance back he just went straight for the door. I sighed letting him go. He clearly needed some space. The sound of the door closing woke the rest up.

"Not so loud." Groaned Kit and I hear one of the boys laugh.

"Glad to see your still alive." Joked Phana and Kit threw a pillow on his way. I looked down. What am I going to do now?

"Where's Beam?" Asked Phana looking around.

"He just left." I said and Phana looked confused.

"Without us? Was he ok?" Asked Phana and I nodded.

"I think so." I said and Phana nodded. Kit looked confused for a second before hitting Phana.

"That idiot was our ride! We came with him to make sure he wouldn't go back to his apartment instead." Said Kit to Phana and I shook my head.

"Shit you are right." Said Phana.

"I'll get you guys home I have somewhere to go anyway so I'll drop you off on the way." I said and they nodded slowly getting up. "I'm taking a shower and changing you guys can use the other bathroom and make some coffee and breakfast if you want." I said heading to my room.

He told me to forget and if I didn't to just pretend. But I never promised anything. He didn't even let me talk. So I'm going over there right now. I won't give up now when I know we have a chance. If they're even a possibility he feels the same I'm not gonna let it get away from me. I got ready as fast as I could and made my way outside. Everyone was awake now, the only one left here were Park, Lam and of course Phana and Kit.

"Everyone else left already?" I asked.

"Yeah a couple of minutes ago." Said Park and I nodded.

"Ok then I'm taking Phana and Kit home. You guys can stay if you want or whatever." I said and they nodded. I started walking towards the door with Phana and Kit following me still looking like zombies.

"I always get surprised seeing you have a car since you don't use it much." Said Phana.

"Bike is faster I like it better." I said and Phana nodded.

We got in the car and Kit quickly closed his eyes and leaned back. Phana was making small conversation the whole way but you could tell he was just tired. I don't blame them they both drank to their hearts content yesterday. I dropped Phana first then went to Kit dorm. Which happens to be Beam's dorm too. Kit said his goodbyes before dragging himself home. He didn't even look back once. Which was great because he didn't see me park the car and wait for a few minutes. I need to be careful since he is Beams neighbor. As I made my way upstairs five minutes later I almost had a heart attack when I saw Kit and Beam talking by the door. Thankfully they were saying goodbye and Kit closed the door going to his apartment. A minute later I knocked on Beams door.

"Kitttttt I was almost back to bed. What do you want now?" Asked Beam opening the door. His eyes went from half closed to wide eyed when he saw me standing at the door. His first instinct was too close it but I was faster and didn't let him.

"We need to talk." I said and he just looked down.

"There's nothing to talk about. I don't remember anything. So what if we cuddled? We were both drunk." He said and I didn't even believe him for a second that he didn't remember kissing me yesterday.

"Fine it was just a cuddle then why are you avoiding me?" I challenged.

"I'm not, I'm just very tired and sleepy. I want to go back to my bed and rest that's all." He said.

"Bee." I called him and he looked away shutting his eyes tightly.

"Don't call me that. My name is Beam." He said turning to glare at me but he just looked cute.

"Come on I can do this all day. But maybe Kit will come out of he hears us talking by the door." I said raising my voice a little so it was loud enough for other people to possibly hear.

"Forth!" He said and he looked nervous. "Fine come in it's not gonna change anything." He said opening the door wider for me to walk in. I noticed him close it and putting the lock on it. "This is pointless there's nothing to talk about. I'm going to sleep you do whatever you want just lock the door when you want to leave." He said walking straight pass me to what I assume it's his room.

We've been friends for a while and he has been to my apartment a couple of times. But it the first time I see his dorm room. I contemplated what to do for a second and I almost left. But then I decided to try one more time so I headed towards his room. It's been a few minutes so hopefully he didn't really fall asleep. When I opened the door I noticed he was sitting down on the bed looking towards the door. When I opened it he quickly grabbed the duvet and laid down facing away from me.

"Bee." I said again and he peaked from under the blanket to glare at me.

"I told you not to call me that." He said.

"Why?" I asked sitting at the edge of the bed still far from him.

"That's a pet name and we aren't boyfriends or anything you should call me by my name." He said before turning away from me again.

"Do you want to be then?" I asked and he didn't respond for a second.

"Just leave." He mumbled through the blanket that was covering his face.

"Beam." I called and he sighed sitting down.

"Whatever happened yesterday forget it. I don't remember and I don't want to. Let's leave it like that ok?" He said and I shook my head sadly.

"But.." I started to say.

"No but's or anything. Nothing happened. We just cuddle and I was embarrassed when I woke up and left. Let's leave it at that." He said looking at me sternly.

"Beam Baramee." I said and he continued to glare at me. I sighed not wanting to push him. That might actually make him push me away completely.

"Forth Jaturapoom." He said challengingly.

"Fine let's leave it at that, happy?" I asked and he nodded looking down.

"Well if that's all you can leave now." He said and I just stared at him for a second.

"Fine, get some rest I'll see you around." I said turning to leave. I looked at him once more before leaving and he was lying on the bed again like he really was about to sleep. I let out a sigh before closing the door and leaving his apartment.

A.N.

So I work all weekend from 11 am until 10 pm. Which means this is probably the last update until Monday. But we will see. I already have half of the next chapter written I was gonna finish it now but I'm sleepy. But if tomorrow is a slow day at work then maybe I'll finish it but I make no promises. Anyways thank you for all the love you are giving this story is appreciated! As always stay safe and I will see you guys on the next chapter!