Chapter 1:Training Arc/final Selection.

(anyway short reminder I do not own character nor the movie, Manga this is just story... I don't have something to do so anyway this contains Manga spoiler I'll warn if it is from a Manga.)

(Tanjiro Kamado-main protagonist- 13 years old-goal: to turn Nezuko back to human and slaughter Muzan and his comrades. Family-deceased(except Nezuko Kamado).

(Nezuko Kamado (demon)- Sister of Tanjiro-11 years old-goal:stay alive for her brother and protect each other. Family-deceased(except Tanjiro Kamado).

Tanjiro's POV

arkhh I can't defend Nezuko I'm hopeless...... "Tanjiro don't give up Nezuko needs you Pls this is my final task for you... Protect Nezuko/Yeah Onii-chan don't give up we will always watch you from above we know this is hard for you but don't give up Pls. Takeo, Mom, Shigeru, Hanako, Rokuta......."I PROMISE I WILL PROTECT NEZUKO EVEN IF IT COST ME MY LIFE!." for the last time I saw there smile I will miss them. "bye Tanjiro." grasp!,"Nezuko thank God you're Alive." teared up, "you'r awake hey kid Pls give go to mount Sagiri there you will find an old man he's name is Urokodaki Sakonji after you meet him you must say my name Tomioka Giyuu I'm his tsugoko the letter will answer the rest becareful on your way." he then gave me the letter then vanished into thin air, before I go ill just properly make a burial to my family.

After Nezuko wakes up we go back to our house then buried my family and prayed for them, after that we go forwards to Mount Sagiri where this Urokodaki Sakonji man maybe.

3rd person pov

After some hours of waking the sun ray was everywhere which make Nezuko frightened and rush to seek shelter inside a cave, "Nezuko why won't come out?." Nezuko shook her head in disagree like she's scared though, "oh wait I remember now Tomioka-san said something that..... You'r a demon and demon can't walk through the sun sorry for forcing you Nezuko i'll find some basket to carry you in!!." Tanjiro got lucky and have some small hut it seems abandoned luckily he find a basket that can barely fit her in but there still holes on the basket he then repair it with some (coconut leaf something like that?) then went to find a cloth that was very thick that sunlight can't past through it.

"Aaahh this will do the work now time to go back." Tanjiro then as he walk towards where nezuko is after a minute he arrived and goes in,"huh where is Nezuko *sniff* oh there you are why are you digging up now get up here and Nezuko i made a basket for you Nezuko this will keep us together." Tanjiro then warmly tell Nezuko to get in the basket then after some few words the sister then get out of the hole then went inside the basket,"ohh good thing you shrink hehehe *gives a gentle head pat*." as she was now comfort Tanjiro covered the top and half to extra secure.

After a day of traveling(night time btw) they made it to the mountain but there was a hut, door closed as Tanjiro approached the hut with caution he then tightly grip the axe as he then opened the door it reveals a demon eating dead people in the house, "well well well what do we have here another mea-." he got cut off by Tanjiro sudden attack he succeeded on decapitating it's head but it's still moving, "damn I thought they will die if it's head got decapitated then I'll pin you down until sun rise." Tanjiro then swiftly drag the demon outside leaving it's head alone, Tanjiro quickly get the head then pin it on the tree with it's axe now for the body......" since the sun rise on this side I'll keep him here should I fight on bare hands?. " suddenly Nezuko joins the fight the siblings combo got the demon impossible to get through them and re-attach it's head.

"Nezuko! Go back to the basket sun is rising soon Pls Nezuko." Nezuko nodded then go hid in the basket covered in cloth, "you damn demon I'll never forgive you for killing innocent people I shall be your judge, *then the punching went rapid and hitting every parts of the body.