Chapter 20: Journey To Remember

" Fuck you Tanjiro!." The Demon Tanjiro shook it's head in annoyance since he turned to demon The Tanjiro on the good side was corrupted he knew that he was powerless against his own body specially the one who take over his body is his own bad side, but everytime the 'Persistent' demon Tanjiro wants to eat humans the good side always fight the Body has problem Tanjiro on the good side urged to not eat Human the Demon Persist on doing soo this happens everytime the Demon couldn't endure it at all and even any minute the good side Tanjiro starts a conversation inside his head making him the Demon Tanjiro remember all one by one, [there's the time where Tanjiro and Nezuko have a happy times with each other playing with their siblings, he even included the part where he run towards Nezuko the part where apart of his world shattered in to pieces].

"The hell are you making me remember Tanjiro!. " the Demon said on anger inside his head the Demon is still clueless about the unknown person who always saying words inside his head and making him remember memories once he believe that it's false and all LIES.

" This is true and if you want to see me go to a nearby lake and face at the water their you'll find your answers." Tanjiro telling him directions as he follow what the Tanjiro is saying then he smells a feminine scent he followed it until he was getting near the sound of splashing waters was heard from a distance as Demon Tanjiro finally was outside of the gloomy dark forest their a girl splashing waters she's younger than Tanjiro judging by the scent then he smell a scent close to the ore that can be forge to a  Nichirin blade!.

Tanjiro's pov

( I'll simply put
DT---Demon Tanjiro | T---Tanjiro.)

DT:"are you simply luring me Tanjiro!?." an Harsh tone from DT Tanjiro only shook his head in 'no' as he talk, "it's you who follows the scent not me." uh let's get this over with that woman looks delicious just by the skin and-, "What the hell! want me to stop you again Persistent bitch!." ugh yeah yeah you bitch ass if I can kill you I would have just the moment you talk, now shut up and let me see your face," men I miss Kanao's soft  body where I can touch and play with her water melon. " What. The. Fuck oh yeah we can both smash her since if you take over your body again you still are demon soo why not go rough in her?.

" Kyah!! Get away from me you beast!!." the girls growling is soo beautiful to her especially if she moan and groan before she dies by my ultimate weapon that only man has *bonk* Fuck you!! How many times do I tell you to stop!!.

"no."

To be continued

(well the girl get to taste Demon Tanjiro's ultimate weapon where only man have? Well the Tanjiro our Main Chad succed on taking over his body back let's find out!)