Chapter 38:. New Hashiras

Soo uhh Let's time skip they celebrated Tanjiro's birthday which is July 14th let's jump to August 29 at which the new Hashiras were introduced.

"Welcome to the meeting my children we have a newly appointed Hashiras who also past the final selection and requirements of becoming a Hashiras even if you can't handle their attitude pls bare it with you till we won this world from demons."The new Hashiras were now healthy and strong unlike before Kanao also join them she's the flower Hashira when Tanjiro married her Tamayo couldn't resurrect Tanao cause of it's shape if the body takes extra year to get resurrect it would decay cause of the spell side effect,and Kanao also the second strongest Hashiras aside from Zenitsu who achieve the unbelievable speed.

(And note Kanao didn't know Tanjiro and Tanao yet but she's struggling cause of it she can remember the memories but not the person but she  already have clue and all she need to do is to find Tanjiro. She also know the unknown man in her memories is her husband soo she didn't need to have a new husband cause The unknown man has a special place in her heart and that wouldn't change.)

"Well then my new appointed children come here and introduced yourselves to the Hashiras."By saying soo 3 Hashiras goes out they have their own Haori and one is Giyuu's apprentice judging by the miss match Haori one is like love Hashira since his Haori is covered with heart designs,one is fire! Hashira! Senjuro!! Rengoku!! The younger bro of Kyojuro Rengoku,"It's nice to meet you Hashiras today we will be joining you in your battle we will take care of the area we'll be protecting and if we betray the corps kill us."The Hashiras look at each other Kanao remain silent as he look at the 3 guys bowing before them she examine the Haori,hair,scar,attitude and their eyes but nothing caught her eyes soo she just stand there staring at them.

"Soo tell me what you three's name?."Aoi question them but only to get her hands held by the newly appointed love Hashira as he say,"Katunji Hutako and what's yours maybe you'll be a Hutako soon beautiful lady."Inosuke whack his head as hard as he can making the love Hashira back away while touching the section of his head where it got whack she turned to Kanao's direction as he was about to touch her she uses her feet to distance him and said,"I'm sorry but i already marries someone even I couldn't remember him I still have many clue on what's his appearance are."As she gets a photo from her uniform pocket and then she hand it to him as he states at the person with murderous intent he didn't know Tanjiro yet as he spoke,"Why would a lowly level civilian married you my dear you should've waited for your meant to be~.".

After what he said Nezuko is on a plan of murder as she clenched her sword tightly,"no one.........shall mess my brothers reputation!."Katunji's face mets Nezuko's foot but with slippers on as he sent flying back as Zenitsu hold her by arm locking her shoulders,"Nezuko chan that's enough!."Nezuko calmed down as Katunji apologize for his behaviors,'this guy is a bad news his flirting with Kanao now he got a deep hatred at Nezuko and Tanjiro,and also his Yandere,simp,childish but I should never underestimate him.'Zenitsu think of it after then the water boy told them that his name is,"Toukari Hakuji."well they know the flame boy which is,"Senjuro Rengoku."

"Well meeting dismissed children go socialize each other you can go out Muzan ain't planning to attack us for now but I'll only summon one of you if there's a mission."Kiriya then goes inside with his wife!! Nani! Along with his kid!!.

"Soo what are you gonna do Zenitsu san!."Nezuko said as Zenitsu, Aoi Inosuke, Muichiro, Genya planning a welcome party for Senjuro Rengoku and with the water pillar the love pillar already left them Kanao went to the Sun estate,"Thank you guys!/Thanks I guess Giyuu sama was right you guys were cheerful and easy to approach."They introduced their selves to the new Hashiras and went to the Yoshiwara for celebration.

Meanwhile at Kanao.

She got in the estate she lock the door behind her as she gets a photo album underneath the bed she look what's inside and found pictures of a baby with the man in her dreams with her, she think that it might be their son! As she flipped to other page of the album there she got to see once again the man's wearing a marriage kimono along with her she looks at the ring it assembles the sun and she look at Tanjiro's ring from the picture it resembles flower,is it because she used flower breath and he use sun?.

"A crow then send to her as she got a new mission from Kiriya sama as she leaves turning of the house power to shorten the electric bill she wear Shinobu's Haori as she stepping from tree to tree.

She got to met master Kiriya to investigate a village not far from Asakusa people were disappearing one after another when night fall soo Kanao left with a respect bow and turns to the direction to Asakusa she had a map soo she can't lost tracks on the way.

After she got there.

August 30.......2:46 am in the late night.

'Where is that demon why can't I see him nor feel is this an uppermoon's doings even if I still have the mark my stamina can also drain.'Kanao took a glance at a figure behead her it has some spiky arms and fist skin is like shining in the moon light diamond layer?,"Ho Ho Ho! A girl well good thing my brother didn't like eating girl well I'll take you on but with the help of Onii-chan!."From behind Kanao far from her another one dug out from the ground this one might be stronger than the first one who appears and talk sht.

"Well this is your dinner I guess but I'll make her my wife! Soo back off!."The older one growls as the younger one surrendered Kanao to him but he will help him achieve cause they sense that Kanao is confirmed a well trained Hashira "I have an husband soo I'll just kill you both pointless lives."The both charge in as they use their blood demon art: crystal edge which they punch the ground a sharp crystal would quickly sprouts out trying to pierce Kanao but failed to as the elder one goes for a close combat duel there Kanao clearly reads his eyes it says upper rank 4 which she's now abit doomed two people shares the rank and by the elders strength and power he didn't share his power they were individual but the same blood art as Kanao utter,"Flower breathing Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility!.".

To be continued.(I'm planning on making gacha reaction video which involves demon slayer only or even a series I don't know when I still need another YouTube channel soo there I can post cause I hate to get found out by any of my neighbors neither by my Family.....Soo yeah see ya!.)