Chapter 51:the battle of fate (6)

(Soo let's just say the former Hashiras did clapped the remaining upper moons with the help of the poison that kills extracted red spider lily. Let's go)

"Well well Kamado Tanjiro and the remaining Hashiras it's quite a nice view seeing you all got beaten up except the demons in your group....." He frown as they teleported back to the City (I don't know which city ay!.).

"What the-!."Tanjiro surprised by the sudden change they we're now on the middle of the city many Civilians sees them like are they cosplaying or making a shooting. But that thought was the lasting they'll think as the Demon king stomps at the ground as many spikes emerge from the ground piercing many people the Hashiras quickly got cover and defend themselves, Tanjiro went straight to the Demon king as he performed fake rainbow before the demon king can decapitate him.

Tanjiro reappears at the back as he dig his right hand with poison on the DK flesh and then he cut his hand and got in a distance the DK Consumed the Poisoned right hand Tanjiro and the others was hoping to see the poison reacting but instead it didn't showed instead they get showered by Thunder bolts that can cause seizure,brain damage,death, and etc.(yes etc. Is the key to finish lists .)

(NDK stands for- New......Demon......King)

All the former Hashira scream in agony as they felt electrocuted  by an high voltage anyone survived but is it unable to move, Tanjiro stands alone while facing the NDK  ,the NDK summons a ring behind him which the ring developed an 6 arms which resembles his uppermoon's.

(Anyway I'm making Tanjiro a new breathing well it's Eclipse yeah but different skills and usages but since Tanjiro has 12 tentacles currently that means I have to do skill description.... Pls be patient I'm on anxiety cuz of School modules yeah those trippin answer sheets do me crazy.)

(Let's sat the new demon king goes on a series of Blood Demon art better get your mind ready cuz it's gonna be more confusing.)

"Blood Demon art- blue fire Frenzy." The blood Demon art resembles the fire phoenix that the Lava uppermoon is but this time it's his own, with soul which means it can move freely. The arrow consist of Poison,Venom,Decaying effects,His Cells that will most likely going to destroy the human cells in the body once getting hit.

"Blood Demon art- Leaf dust claw." The NDK will most likely use all of the hands on the ring as it swipe at Tanjiro's direction all the waves are unnoticeable, the small particles of sand will most like stop the limbs to regenerate by blocking it on every blood veins and flesh.

"Blood demon art- Cold diamond." The blood art will be used if the user once smack the ground a sharp boulder of Diamond will emerge out of it, after it successfully on the surface it will shoot thousands of icy Needles that can freeze anything if it's 1 inch away from it, the tip is Soo sharp that it can shatter a sniper rifle bullet and not to mention it can also travel faster than the sniper rifle and is hard as diamond.

"Blood Demon art- lightning truncheon." This blood demon art can be highly deadly to those who are not Demon, it will spark at the center after it explodes it will create a chain of Electrical series through any object and what makes it deadly is that 0.000001% chances that you can dodge it it can travel faster than Tanjiro Bozo. Except that if there's to projectiles it can only travel at the ground at a range of 3  meters.

"Blood Demon art- Shark tank." A tank that shaped like a shar- just kidding this blood Demon art will highly counter any demon slayer even Yoriichi, the user will create a path way to a complete room with unbreakable barrier that was invented by the couple demon. Inside barrier were manifested by Demon sharks that will obey the NDK.

"Blood demon art- whip dust." This demon art is invented by the nature demon where Zenitsu,Tengen, Inosuke, Obanai fought. It can paralyzing effect than can stop muscles by just sniffing it, now is an improvement cuz it's dust will follow the flow of the plant whips it also have a strong alcohol that can put you into sleep by sniffing of course.

All the Battle field is full of crap many blood Demon art Tanjiro is trying to dodge but the more he defend the more he fall back,the icy bastards are freezing his tentacles, while the blue fire keeps on decaying his flesh,his inside the tank fighting the sharks which he found a bit of a annoying house chore, his leg muscles were paralysed by the dust he sniff, the lightning shock always got him losing it's his first time getting applied by much powerful electricity shock.

Tanjiro then uses his 11 form of Sun breathing leaving his after image the New demon king was left dumbfounded as he looks around anywhere, until he feels a hot blade not far from his neck.

To be continued......(sorry for taking too long it's becuz of my school and my self in lazy and it's the truth sorry guys😞😞😞 I'll make the next one Long😳😳 and somewhat good i think  I'll remind you that how many days their fighting this is how it looks like
{1st day}.)