Chapter 44:new king

No one's pov

*Cough blood*"w-what a-are you d-doing!?." Said Muzan while being held by one of his uppermoon who now got out of his control and did have a resistance of the sun.

"Nothing Master Muzan I just want your blood......Then I'll try combining it with my owns after that happens I'll rule this world but first I'll get rid of Tanjiro,secondly I'll increase the demon species and lastly,I'll marry Nezuko!."the demon banged Muzan on the wall the wall collapse the sun's rays made contact with Muzan's flesh burning him alive meanwhile the demon sucked out most of Muzan's blood.

"See you in hell, Muzan Kibutsuji I'll take your place........for now."the most feared Demon king got killed by one of his trusted demon which is the new uppermoon he was proud after uppermoon 1 found the blue spiderlily but he ate the flower instead of giving it to Muzan,it overpowered the uppermoon then he tested his resistance to the sun and it works. Afterwards he force himself to free from Muzan and soon did.

"Tch. Uppermoons assemble!."in one split second all uppermoons were now kneeling infront of the new king some Wonder why Muzan wasn't the one ruling over them, one then asked question,"Uppermoon 1 san where is Muzan sam+-!."his jaw explode in sight they all shock their uppermoon 1 just controlled the cells of Muzan.

"Yes I control his cells now I even combine mine with his now come here and I'll give you a resistance from sun,then remember that I am the new king,the new progenitor of demons. And you all shall bow before me if I ever caught one of you deceiving me I'll execute you in the spot.the new king said giving chills to the uppermoons who once he befriended before he didn't crave for Muzan's position and blood.

The uppermoons come closer to the new king as they bow down,the demon king then roughly insert the tentacle pumping out his combined blood,"Yemete~." The demon king then look at uppermoon 2 in disgust in the same time getting hard,"Shut up!,one word and I'll destroy you!."they shut their mouths.

"New demon king?,this might be problem.....he can withstand the sun's rays now his giving his demons some of his newly combine blood."Kanao then look at Tanjiro worriedly to the fact that he'll face a demon that can overpower him Tanjiro looks at Kanao as he said,"Kanao.......I have an offer......become a demon soo that way you can't die in some battle,it's risky from now on and we'll be joining the demon slayers tomorrow not just to inform them..I want to protect Nezuko."

Kanao thinks for a second and finally answered,"I will Tanjiro."Tanjiro then make a move as he penetrate Kanao with his finger while pumping his blood(Tanjiro also combine his blood with Muzan's.)Kanao shakes violently slowly turning into demon she nearly die due to sudden transformation but because of her strong will,and desires she got through.

"Hhhmmmm."Kanao woke up she didn't feel pain anymore as she look around they weren't in Tanjiro's house Kanao remembered the scent,and the designs of the room she's........in the butterfly mansion she panicked until a familiar voice spoke up,"Kanao it's okay now,we have Kiriya sama's consent but the new Hashiras like the new water pillar and love pillar disagree on Kiriya's order but in the end they agree......but still despise our appearance."Tanjiro explained to her then hand a small cylinder glass with white gray-ish liquid.

"🌺:Uhm Tanjiro what is that/😁:oh it's one of your delicious nighttime desert😚."Kanao thinks for a second and finally gets it,"oh thanks."Kanao happily snatch the Glass from Tanjiro as she takes a small sip,"ugh 😩 the texture and flavor is still good."Kanao puts the cover back after a minutes of silence someone opens the door.

"Oi get up Monjiro! Yo said you want to report something to Kiriya!,and after that fight me!."Inosuke said as Tanjiro and Kanao got up from the futon they follow Inosuke,they travel about 15 minutes since Inosuke too didn't remember the path.

"Grrr I hate the fact that were now working with a demon,not just that but also my future wife."the love Hashira dramatically pose as if he's in breakdown The rest of the Hashiras just looks at him in disgust,"what? She deserves better and that better is me! That demon must have threat her."Sanemi then whack his head in pure anger and held the love Hashiras head,"you,who do you think your talking about huh?,my sister in law isn't a toy! And that demon your talking about is way better than a fr#cking yandere like you!."Sanemi let's go of his hair as Obanai shrugged in disbelief.

'is this what Mitsuri trained to be love Hashira.......seems like a Krazy Love Hashira.'then Kiriya's wife claps her hand to have their attention,"Kiriya sama has arrived."soon she back away in the same time Kiriya arrived all of them bowed down but soon one of them noticed that the curse disappear on his forehead they questioned,"excuse my intrusion Kiriya Sama but it's relief that the curse bind."all of them we're wondering what's Sanemi talking about they look at Kiriya and soon get delighted.

"Kiriya Sama the curse don't tell me......Muzan died?."All of them said the same words as Kiriya nods while smiling they all cheer for Kiriya but soon the crowd shuts after Tanjiro, Inosuke and Kanao arrives they go back to their position Tanjiro, Inosuke,Kanao greeted Kiriya Kanao sits besides Nezuko Inosuke besides Aoi Tanjiro is infront of them Kiriya also sits beside the Hashiras.

"Soo Uhm let's start."

After telling them,and explaining then answering some of their questions.

"Soo that Demon achieve immortality before Muzan can."

"I'll defend my girl even if it cost my life."

"I'll create a powerful drug that not even the new demon king can dissolve nor get rid,this time it'll be 700X stronger than the normal dose."

"Let's make a move before he and his demons do,it's better early than sorry."

"I'll fight beside you Tanjiro."

"LET'S GOO!! ANOTHER FIGHT! I CAN'T WAIT TO TEST MY SEE THROUGH VISION!."

To be continued.(sorry for updating late my mind wasn't processing lately I was thinking of good chapter but here it is a cliffhanger but since Muzan Jackson is too old he needs a rest in h*lol tho.)