Blood Demon Art

(you know what happen after this! Yes a fight.)

Gyokko upper moon (11)

Blood Demon arts:

Thousand Needle Fish Kill

Water Prison Pot

Octopus Vase Hell

Ten Thousand Gliding Slime-
Fish

Killer Fish Scales

.................................................................

HantenguUpper moon (10)

Blood Demon arts:

Sekido(anger issues)-

Blood Demon art: Lightning Generation

Karaku(Relaxing dude)-

Blood Demon art: Aerokinesis

Aizetsu(sad boi)-

Blood Demon art: Spear Projection

Urogi(enjoying btch)-

Blood Demon art: Avian Physiology

Blood Demon art: Sonic Scream

Zohakuten(Hatred)-

Blood Demon art: Menacing Aura

Blood Demon art: Wood Manipulation

Blood Demon art: Crazed Cry of Thunder Death

Blood Demon art: Countless Striking Trees

Blood Demon art: Compressed Sound Waves.

.................................................................

Upper moon (9) new upper moon!

This upper moon is a girl "Cousindrea" her habit is to making fun of mortals she wants to eat man the most, she just thought that man has masculinity while woman's are feminine, she likes annoying the hell out of upper moon (8) she was 19 years old the previous year she was still human suffering from an sickness and was abandoned by her parents for her lack of IQ on studying and lazyness, abusive parents.

Weapon: Shurikens.

Blood Demon arts:

"Upper 9 art: Frozen Shuriken Barrage" the user will throw over 1 thousand Shuriken with an ice effects if it hits the victim the cut will froze and will continue on until it froze it's internal organs and outer skins too (this technique is ineffective to Kamado Tanjiro he has Hinokami Kagura to melt it)

"cold chain" this blood art will make the shuriken expand and has a chain connected to the other one, in every whip there's an visible shock wave made of iced and will dig deeper through flesh (not to deep).

"Skate battlefield" this blood demon art would make the ground ice solid her feet would have blade shards to skate in the ice the user will have advantage as this demon art will enhance her other blood demon arts, and will also help Douma.

"Ice Spikes Torture" Her last demon technique will only activate when she uses 'Skate field' this Technique will proceed on appearing underneath the enemies if they touch the field full of ice, and the ice spikes also targets the viral organs of the victim that will kill them surely.

.................................................................

Upper moon (8) new upper moon!

The upper moon's name was 'Luker' he was silent attitude he becomes demon after upper moon 9 but he beats her in duel soo he holds the upper 8 the upper 9 annoys him the most she almost do everything to make him snap but he keeps his cool. He was acknowledged by Muzan when he did kill 52 people one by one every night Muzan himself was observing him while Luker kill people.Luker was just a merciless psychopath bitch he have a good life but he dumped it like trash.

His Blood Demon arts.

"Aroma of Nature" a dust that came from a fully Bloom flowers that would paralyze multiple enemies for 20-45 minutes.

"Leaf Hurricane" the sharpen leaves where scattered around and fidgeting performing hurricane and if the victim got hit by the hurricane blade Nature poison will start to wreaking its body and slow the flow of blood.

"vine lashing tree" he will summon a tree that figures like him the small clone have a vine arms with many poisonous needles attach to it whoever if you cut it's arm it will only multiply over and over.

"Exterminator" his ultimate blood art, he'll st himself down to the ground there his arm dug in the ground he'll shield himself with a durarable branches harder than Diamond a number of 100 plants will grow with this art he can use a combination of Aroma of Nature and Leaf hurricane but it's enhanced.

(I'm getting lazy)

.................................................................

Upper moon (7) new upper moon!

"Kanji" he was unwillingly to become a demon he was force to by Helena he did killed a lot of people but he also atone for his sins now that he become a demon he killed more cause of blood list, he loved his family but the love didn't last long after he sees her mom got (you know) in front of him his dad got massacre by bad people, at that very moment he believes that human are cruel and that's where he gets to know his psychopath side.

Blood Demon art:

"sonic screech" a tremendous screeched came from his mouth it can knock slayers unconscious and can lead to a serious ear problem (now Zenitsu might want to avoid this demon) it's range where limit to 20 meters around him.

"Melodious agony" a Violen like melody but cramped, and raspy, and also not pleasing to the ears on the same time a black line will attack making bruises, wound or can eventually kill.

(I would like to name one of his art 'HELIKOPTER' but that would be stupid and cringe)

"Vital point" Kanji's ear will hear the vital point of the enemies through sound.

"Death Music" his Violen and will take a from of an bow he use fiddle sticks to use it as arrows he would outstretched his hand to get another fiddle stick from his back, every time he shoots and readies his bow a sharp music will release from the colliding this will give Kanji advantage to shoot an distracted slayer.

( why I only introduce 5 upper moons? It will only be figured out during fight)