Chapter 54: Humanities victory (ending)

(Warning blood, gore, and bad words are introduce to this chapter better read at risk all the things that got mentioned here did not occur or effected the real world or our world it's all just fictional.)

For the second time Tanjiro observe the heavily damage Demon king whose still focus on regenerating his slow on it it takes seconds for him to regrow one limb🗿 as Tanjiro Look at the weakling his facing he wondering why not Making him suffer more but Nothing can make him do his immune to the sun, but he didn't expected Tanjiro's red blade can effect him is it because his a legend!?.

"Tch this is the weakling that kill you Kibutsuji? How pathetic his fatherless it seems oh yeah his father is a psychopath on the loose r@?!#& his mother 360 mid air tied and got 👋😩 hard enough to make others join in the fun." Tanjiro said it as Muzan emerge from his mind," you didn't just say that moron I mean I've seen through his memories and what your saying is true my guy🥲🤐." Muzan felt bad for that Demon king getting personally got bad mouth and exposed.

'End it Tanjiro!! I beg you pls!! If you even fail to kill that weak I will personally bully you.'. Muzan said as Tanjiro got irritated and said,' shut your demon wannabe a$$ your not the one who decide and besides you got stomped by that lowly demon, how shame of you, just be a dancer follow it with song writer that'll suit your Cloth choices I don't know but I kind see the future yeah I vaguely know a singer that can tilt like almost acute angle and can walk backwards?.' Muzan also curious on what his saying and so he didn't question anymore and leave him be.

"That's what I thought..." Tanjiro then smashes the ground where the Demon king is standing the sword cut right through the Demon's soul right hand and due to the airborne oh the ground the Demon king too got launch to the air making an opening for Tanjiro, "Breath of the Dead Sun fourth form: Thousands of hell!.".

Tanjiro's Stamina is ready as he took deep breath and starts to strike slashes at the Demon king as it Screaming in agony, " MMRRRRRRAAHHHHH!!! SUFFER DEMON!! YOU DISGUSTING BEINGS SHALL VANISHED FROM THIS WORLD!! NOTHING WILL BE LEFT ALL OF THEM WILL GET EXTERMINATED!!!! NNNNRRRRRRAHHH!!!." Tanjiro fastened the attack speed Releasing more slashes faster.

The fight go on for minutes after several times Tanjiro stops and prepare for another as he launch himself towards the demon king as he look to his surroundings he found a soul which has a bad aura as he make his sword absorbs the soul he then use the soul to remember all the thing this soul done throughout it's life.

' !!! This is his father!! Yes a perfect example for like father like son you both are a piece of trash that got left hanging around the country running and playing on peoples lives you both shall deserve nothing but punish!.' Tanjiro Sliced the Demon king upward cutting him in half the soul of the Demon king and his father got sent to the bottomless pit of hell.

"I've won but at what cost?." Tanjiro's appearance turn back as he knelt down the ground and teared up," K-kanao i-i did it.......but what am I w-without y-you w-what will I d-do next pls tell me." Tanjiro mesmerized the picture on his mind a picture which he and his family got to bound with each other for more, and grow with them.

"The only thing I can do is...... revive people my soul is heavily damage due to my Breathing styles side effects.......I should see Nezuko one more time.." Tanjiro then enhanced his eyesight where he can see a body temperature from a afar,there he see a girl figure looks like having a.......

"Ohhh boy Would you look at that! Those two m#ther f@ckers doing the unthinkable during a war between humanity and demons ugghh atleast I know that I will be an uncle hehe." (OH my my my what did Nezuko and Zenitsu do at a time like this?.)