Chapter 50!:the battle of fate (5)

(sorry for late update I'm a lazy and I did forgot the Wattpad and for now that I have more weeks I'll finish this book.lets get in to it this fight will be Inosuke alone.)

Third person pov

"Ahhh KIIILL!! Where's this foolish demons!."Inosuke rage as he gets lost in nowhere he thinks for a second,'wait this isn't the one Tanjiro told me the one that has wooden fortress with many door, I can't even hear the Biwa Demon...'.

"Come out from your hiding spot,I sense you're dangerous intent."Inosuke nonchalantly said as uppermoon emerge from the shadow while eating some human flesh,"isn't it the beast hashira,my my how Gorgeous the muscles hhhmmmm but unfortunately I have a boyfriend."she said it sadistically as her boyfriend also emerge from the ground.

"Don't you dare steal my girlfriend from me or your a dead men!."he said ferociously as Inosuke gets a better view up close as he saw their eyes and back away while saying,"wow your far more weaker than the uppermoon 2 I fight let's end this I need to go to Gonpachiro."Inosuke messed up Tanjiro's name in purpose.

"Who's Gonpachiro!?."The female demon said as Inosuke gets impatient and yells," FCK YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH A FIGHT!! BETTER BE CHALLENGE CUZ IM NOT HOLDING BACK!!!."Inosuke's voice echoes as the boyfriend got irritated.

"I'll make you swallow your own words imbecile!."the demon guy dash and stops mid way only to get caught off guard by Inosuke,"tsk too slow." The boyfriend's body got chopped Inosuke then go explosive rush towards the girl as he launch to the air and said,"Beast breathing Second Fang: Slice!."Inosuke jumps for a momentum to make the damage heavy he place his swords at his his shoulder going for an-X cut.

"Not to easy!."The boyfriend got back clashing his spear and knock backing Inosuke far from where they we're standing. "Beast breathing Eighth Form: Explosive Rush."Inosuke for the second time uses his explosive rush to close his distance between them the Boyfriend readies his spear,"Blood demon art, Spear pinnacle!." He stabs the ground as a shadow formed beneath Inosuke as he sense something is coming so he Jumped only to get surprised by a horde of spears launched at him he then uses Fifth Fang: Crazy Cutting is a aerial defense and offense form created by Inosuke.

"Not so easy."Inosuke sense danger running down the spear's tip which will lead him to a coma if he can't met Aoi after an hour or two. "Great Poison you got there."Inosuke praised the Boyfriend for being clever unlike other demon (except Tanjiro and Kanao.).

"Let me join you darling."the girlfriend said as she also casted something,"Phoenix's flash."she did that for only an emergency incase Inosuke will Manage to almost decapitate them both, it'll use as a trap card.

"Thank you for it, now blood demon art: blind cut."the boyfriend releases an thick fog to tangle his eyesight but Sense Inosuke has his own body mechanic work like a needle compass but more natural for him.

' Making my sight unclear makes it even more interesting."Inosuke plans to play with them for a bit he didn't use his fan form technique,"hehe you thought you can escape this well you can't my cutting speed is almost equal to sound.(not really don't listen to him.).

The uppermoon can locate him due to his smoke was actually part of his body which is his Far.......(bruh)but not just that the fart can have poison on it and with a blood demon he can interact with it as long as it is remained on the same place.

' Upcoming upward slash at my back!.' Inosuke turns around to block the attack the slash disappear and then another two upcoming slash towards Inosuke as he too notice it and block it again but this time the slash turns into pieces and Continue to move Forward.

' what's wrong with this blood art!.' Inosuke got annoyed as he uses a breathing form Tenth Fang: Whirling Fangs which clear the fog Inosuke look around the place searching for the couple but found nothing.

"I don't want an hide n seek game you sicko bastards get out and fight me!."Inosuke menacingly said as he glares to a pillar not far from him as he stab the both of his swords and performed the spatial awareness technique,and that makes Inosuke Vulnerable as the Demons we're beneath him all this time.

'Sh*t their underneath me!.' Inosuke goes to grab his swords as fast as possible bot got caught by the blood demon art,"Blood demon art twin shadow paralysis." the both couple said while holding hands.

"Aren't you a poor thing what can you do now? BEG FOR MERCY!!?? HUH? YOU PIG!! UGLY BOAR!!." The female said while stomping on Inosuke as she remove the Boar head surprising her expression was priceless due to that she lose their grip and the blood art vanished making our boy Inosuke lucky.

"Well now, good thing you fell for it." Inosuke engage first as he rush to their side the boyfriend curse under his breath as he cast a blood art,"7 doors of punishment!." The Boyfriend summons a door size portal without nothing but void seven of it was summoned Inosuke stop at his tracks noticing his in the middle the girl also sets a barrier which she called.

"Seven mirrors of h#ll!." The blood art will link to the seven doors of punishment making a barrier around it it will have endless height but can't go through solids.

Inosuke notice that they come from the ground then supposedly there's a dig tunnel there which the uppermoon reposition themselves from where they are digging.

'i must create a big smash to cover my self and dig down the uppermoon can peek through their blood art which make them busy watching.' he smirk as he tried to copy Tengen's sound breathing and it did but he could only memories one.

"Beast breathing Eleventh fang: Boar Claw!." Inosuke smash his sword int the ground and also his using his full brute force to successfully got in and Inosuke leave the area without them noticing until Inosuke emerge from the back of the two which caught them by surprise and coincidentally Tanjiro got Teleport at the scene as he drop the bottle of poison that Tamayo and Shinobu created the most lethal one.

(And note Tanjiro has many bottle and his right wrist is preserve for the new demon king.)

The poison broke as Inosuke manage to cut the couple's heads and it landed on the open neck which it affects the body immediately and turn to ash.

"GREAT TIMING Monjiro!."Inosuke said as he thankful for the demon who sent Tanjiro here.

(I think the demon is trying to help the demon slayers? Eh?)

To be continued...