Chapter 4:Inoaoi/Mount Natagumo

(oooffff I'm soo sorry I didn't watch too much Kimetsu no yaiba I didn't know that they went to Asakusa village and meet Muzan and same thing happened in the movie and demon doctor lady Tamayo and her assistant introduced thier self to Tanjiro and wants to team up with him on beating Muzan Kibutsuji and Tanjiro was ask if they can get Nezuko's blood and make Tanjiro a Quest he needs to give Tamayo a blood from the twelve moons and she give a clue how he can identify if a demon is moon there will be a number on their eyes and then Tanjiro Flew out from the city)

Tanjiro's pov

(they were fighting on the shade anyway)

F(quack) she's gonna swing right to Nezuko's neck "Water breathing 8th form:Waterfall Basin." good this form can block her,!!! She has fast reflex right after I use the form she moved now she's trying to get an opening from any angles..... I sense her getting ready.

"Flower Breathing 6th form:Whirling Peach." the user then whirled towards My sister her sword inches away from her neck ready to cut it with ease, " WATER BREATHING! 3RD FORM:FLOWING DANCE!! Now with speed and precise predictions of enemies move though it drains me abit, AIO stops as she sees me in defensive stance then "TANJIRO KAMADO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THAT DEMON AND ALSO ZENITSU AGATSUMA!!." the tip blue haired girl signals it's companion to come close her dang are they gonna gang up on me. "Zenitsu Put Nezuko in the box before she got dragged out from the sun that's the thing I'm scared the most/Hai!." Zenitsu then put Nezuko inside the box and gets into defensive stance.

"🐷:That ugly demon has a name?!/👩‍🍳:Tanjiro lower your sword Zenitsu too and answer our questions honestly we'll lower our weapon as well, let's talk it out. " *sniff* I smell honest to her meanwhile Inosuke I couldn't actually trust him, "Monjiro right FIGHT ME I HEARD THAT YOU DID KILL 200 UGH I DON'T REMEMBER THE KILL YOU HAVE BUT I OWE YOU ONE FOR SAVING MY AOI AND MY LIFE NOW AS A THANKS FIGHT ME!!." That boarhead is loud as hell he couldn't just lower his voice, "Yeah let's sheath our sword back and make a distance cause I know your companion here is not trustworthy.

" of course I would love to talk since you save me I won't kill the demon your carrying. "Aoi Kanzaki, the boarhead, Zenitsu and I sat down facing the two colleagues," Ehem first of all this is a long story it's 2 years ago maybe My sister Nezuko and I live from a mountain far from our village  one day I was out selling coal from the village which we used to live formerly and time went by I finally sell all the coal and it was night time I was going back to my house then Saburo san or my friend invites me in his house for shelter, once I got inside he treats me nice and when I finally decided to ask him about why the sudden invitation he says " Kamado my boy stay here for the night there are demons lurking on the mountain your living you might get ambush soo stay here for the night." that's what he says oh pardon me he says it on the beginning anyway he's lonely cause his family died soo he was happy to have me sleep just one night....... After that the sun rises and bid my goodbye to Mr. Saburo and went straight to my house.. But when I get closed I smell blood in the air and I hurried back and saw my sister Nezuko lying with my lifeless youngest sibling and I go further and found my self useless as I couldn't lift a finger to protect them as I check my families heart beat first I was hopeless until I checked Nezuko and there is my world have a tint of hope as I hurriedly find a doctor that can treat her, but she wildly shake at my back as we both fall into the snow and I was lucky and I stand up clearing my vision and my eyes wondering through the Forrest and I saw Nezuko standing up as she rush on me like a hungry predator and tries to bite me as I used my hatchet handle to make her mouth occupied, and there I meet Giyuu Tomioka and it was closed at killing my sister I don't know what happened next after I pas out due to Tomioka's handle back stab and thank goodness she's right beside me after/ and Inosuke hhmmm nope I won't fight my fellow demon slayer friends. " I smiled a they looked at me worried and sad the same time," sorry Tanjiro we just don't know your history and your sister Pls forgive us/Me too Monjiro I am sorry/My brother in law I'm sorry to hear your past I hope you have a great future. "........" it's nothing haha now why don't we get along I still have one mission soo that I can have a whole day relax well next is to mount natagumo!." well I am excited anyway but I wonder if their is a strong Demon's there, hundredths of Mizunoto specially with breathing techniques.