Chapter 5: Mission Continues

2 months pass bye Tanjiro Kamado hasn't woken up from the coma his squad becomes anxious about the tragedy they...haven't smiled cause sometimes Tanjiro's temperature begans to decrease as if his dying slowly.

Kanao's person pov

(going to visit Tanjiro at the infirmary at the butterfly mansion)
'Why am I feeling like this since that boy protected me at since from final Selection, and about the words he said it feels weird and when I heard the news I burst in tears why am I feeling?? Is this really emotions?.' wait I sense something from the infirmary room as I slide the door the boy who cares about me and change me is sitting widely awake and a warm smile was formed on his lips and then started, "Ohh Kanao come inside you know how many days I am in coma?." is this really true I hugged him lightly not wanting him to ache, "You moron don't you dare do that again..... I'm worried you make me like this I don't know what I'm feeling anymore Tanjiro!." my voice echos through the empty hallways as minutes of whining a footsteps was heard at the hallway I sense a 4 people coming towards the door," TANJIROOO!!! YOU M@THER FCKER DON'T DO THAT AGAIN I CAN'T LET YOU DIE WITHOUT YOUR BLESSING STUPID STUPID IDIOT IDIOT!!/MOOONJIIROOOOO!!! YOU'R AWAKE!!!/Tanjiro I'm glad you woke up good afternoon." as the Emotional Zenitsu, and a Surprised Inosuke and ofc a classic greetings from Aoi.

000

" hehe how are you guys? Does. You'r wound hurts? What happened at the Mount Natagumo after I killed the family spider?. " the trio looked at each other then nods, " we faced an lower moon 5,... But none of us three was able to make a s rstch out him we got blown away by basic kicking and punching and Zenitsu got hit by a string and his face has a cut. /Yeah Tanjiro thanks for saving us we couldn't stand a chance no one's their to hold the lower moon and he made a cage out of sharp strings that were maximum durability, but as I glance infront of us I see you fight the lower moon and you killed it and after I drifted I saw a kakushi's and Hashira./Yeah Monjiro is too strong haha. "the trio seems remember it's 2 months since the incident then as I watch the trio they have a smile in there faces a happy vibe was lingering the room," awwwh soo I do killed a moon huh.........WAIT WHERE'S THE BLOOD THAT I GET FROM THAT MOON WHERE!?."Tanjiro started which the trio behind me was in deep thought," aahhhh you mean the blood sample that Shinobu nee-chan took out of your pocket yeah she's keeping it and tell you after you wake up oh I better go to Shinobu nee-chan and tell her your awake bye Tanjiro." I was about to leave if it wasn't a hand that hold me it was rough," Kanao Tsuyuri you really changed and im glad. "the soft voice of Tanjiro makes me flustered I am blushing messed specially his holding my hand.

3rd person pov

(After several weeks Tanjiro finally got out of his coma and was practicing  total concentration breathing more effective but as for Tanjiro he already know how to do it and some rehabilitation training Tanjiro was unstoppable when Kanao and Tanjiro has a battle splashing cups to each other his first was successful he splashed Kanao with the cup that has a stink smell of medicine his hand was fast and his mind can predict movement, and for playing tag Tanjiro also won and if Kanao's trying to catch Tanjiro she always out speed he was different from when his still on Final Selection now his like a mizunoe but prodigy.

Caw caw caw!! Tanjiro Kamado your assigned to go with Rengoku Kyojuro! On the mugen train some demon hunter who was in board and mysteriously vanished without a single trace left you must go there flame hashira needs your sense of smell caw Goodluck Tanjiro. " Tanjiro then leave the 4 people but he say good bye first and go went to get Nezuko and the Blood sample from Shinobu.

'panting.... Panting.... Stops.' Tanjiro who runs from the hq to the train there he meets Rengoku the flame hashira who gets many luch box what is he doing on a mission?, "nice to meet you Flame pillar sama it's a pleasure to get paired with you on today's mission." Tanjiro started and ant to help the busy Hashira with his bundle of lunch boxes " thank you young Kamado you can have 5 of my lunch boxes you too kind and also it's proven that your sister really is good demon we tried it with several blood specially the rare blood which demons wants the more but she shrugged only then after the trial he goes straight to you she's been worried about you but you did wake up hehe now where do we  seat down ah there. "Rengoku points at the unoccupied seat which is at the center of the train.

(After some time the night rises and Rengoku goes Umai Umai Umai Umai.)

"Renguko san I sense a demon." Rengoku then hold his sword under his haori and his guard up, "young Kamado where?." the Hashira whispered as Tanjiro frowned " Rengoku san where inside the demon and I meant the train demons scent is all around and his neck is at the trains generator Rengoku san don't let your ticket stomp or marked it will make you sleep this demon I bet it's blood demon art might be a sleeping one?. "Rengoku himself was impressed by the quick information by Tanjiro," Renguko I'll find the demon and you will protect all this train carts there's still many features that I can't tell you The decoy baldy was on top of the train Rengoku be ready. " Tanjiro then quickly gets on top of the train and sees a demon with a disgusting body feature a hand with a mouth," awww I know they wouldn't success if you beat me here I'll kill those children they can't never have a good dream!. " As the demon raise his hair the eyes revealed and it is lower moon 1.

(To be continued and I'll make alll the fighting scenes short soo more updated cause you know if i write all the scenes that would shortened the story.)