Chapter 13: Reinforcement

Tanjiro's pov

Ninth Form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance

Sniff! Slash!.... The foul blood and flesh it's messing my scent of smell this is bad I know now I'll use san breathing first form and that will light this place ( performed sun breathing dance) now my sword lit up! There *slash* sun breathing Ninth Form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance! *sszzz* I finally finished this mission then go to the mysterious fortress it's!! A-ah I-it's hundredths of miles away to where I'm standing sigh! Then so be it.

No one's pov

Tanjiro keeps on running day until night he didn't rest its been 4 days straight he has eyebags he hasn't sleeping until the morning rises and it's the firth day he finally rest under the sunlight soo no demons can touch him his now close to his destination as he bent down to his knees and inhaling many air as he can and breath out this makes his heart beat to calm he use total concentration breathing he rest for a while them sleep.

Caw caw Oyakata sama I couldn't find Tanjiro my apologies I tried my best I went to every place he'll went but found no trace but except this bloody piece of haori I have followed one of his blood trails but after a few miles it fades until nothing is seen I'm sorry master but there's possibility that his dead.!! Oyakata didn't flinch he remained calm and said, " his heading to the fortress where Upper Moons gathered and Muzan Kibutsuji's hide out and i don't know why in the mission list there I didn't assign him to go to any fortress maybe...... I'm afraid that they'll lure Tanjiro in their trap and it's possible that he can't go out alive ( Master said it infront of the Hashira's and Kanao is included in the meeting of course she has Tanjiro's child soo she's allowed to listen to what's Tanjiro's letter said) Caw caw I was told by Tanjiro to relay message to Kanao Tsuyuri! Kanao, Tanjiro said to stay healthy and cheer up, and Oyakata sama Tanjiro said wish you have a good health and fortune............ Then he said that after relying the message it's no need to find him I don't know why but I sense great killing Aura on him as he look to where his heading next as I flew away.
"What don't tell me his heading towards Muzan!?." Kyojuro said (and also Kyojuro was recently training Senjuro every day and master already starts to work on having new demon slayers and adding more demons in the final Selection) " Kyojuro no his not the one who decide...... He was lure in their trap and Kanao right I hope Tanjiro the father of the child your bearing now will be safe on its journey and Kanao you can stay with us here soo that we can take care of you while Tanjiro is away, is it okay if I ask your permission to let Kanao stay with us, Shinobu Kocho? And Kanae Kocho?. "Master already ask a permission from Shinubo and Kanae the two sister look at each other and nods," It would be alright master since we can't go on patrol Kanao I know that you'll miss us but don't forget that your sisters is strong and brave and don't forget Tanjiro is one strong slayer I believe he'll be the one to massacre all Demons on his stead." Kanae encouraging Kanao to not burst in tears knowing that Tanjiro whose missing but was known going to be lured in the Demons trap.

Then the meeting was dismissed Kanao Followed Oyakata into his house hold and Introduce her to his wife and children she's been pregnant on 5 months Oyakata couldn't tell if he regrets on making Tanjiro do all the missions for 2 years or not his been thinking then he fall asleep  he was dreaming about Tanjiro and he notice quickly that his mind peeks through the future he sees Tanjiro whose walking back from the fortress his badly beaten up his sword breaks as his Haori is torn down then Oyakata sees a bit running on Tanjiro's direction and shouting for help.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Few Hours Later
.
.
.
.
Oyakata wokes up from from his nap he quickly calls for meeting Kanao now is eating dinner then Oyakata ordered the crow to go tell the Hashiras to come to his state cause some important meeting will be held.

Caw caw Tomioka Giyuu Master want your presence to the meeting caw/Shinobu Kocho Kanae Kocho Master wants your presence on the meeting caw/Sanemi Shinazugawa Master wants your presence on the meeting caw/Kanroji Mitsuri Master  wants your presence on the meeting caw/Obanai Iguro master wants you on the meeting caw/Muichiro Tokito master wants you to go to meeting in Ubuyashiki states caw/Tengen Uzui Masters wants to have you on the meeting caw/Gyomei Himejima Master wants your presence on Ubuyashiki state caw.

After they were on the meeting (include Kanao) "I want one of you to go to ****** that's the second of the last mission he have before he went to the fortress I want you all to know that Tanjiro is on the move now go don't rest until you get to the place I don't know which direction he goes i need 3 Hashiras to go find him I'll be assigning Sanemi, Muichiro, Shinobu, and I'll include Tanjiro's squad I'll enter Inosuke Hashibira, Zenitsu Agatsuma with Nezuko that's it your dismissed now go one of you will bring one of his friends with you and each have Kakushis incae Tanjiro might be on critical condition again now go." It's been long since Oyakata sent 3 Hashira with a set of Mizuno or Mizunoe rank and Kakushis.

The e Hashiras went to the bitter fly Mansion and gets their partners and Kakushis to went to the last mission Tanjiro do before he went to the fortress.

To be continued (sorry if some words that you can understand and also wrong grammar I type fast and I suddenly touch wrong key words and I can't notice it I'm sincerely sorry.)