Chapter 41: Hashira/Demon Meeting

Before Christmas 10 am in the morning.

In the Uboyashiki estate many Hashiras chattering about the Asakusa incident where they seen Tanjiro with Kanao on his back the Love pillar also unaware of Tanjiro's species but he sure does want to take back Kanao,Nezuko was speechless after that night but deep inside her she's more than glad to see them alive sage and sound,Inosuke still doubt himself for not being fast,They all been silent after Kiriya arrives.

"Good morning my Hashiras it's a good day isn't it advance Merry Christmas."They also commented after that Kiriya stated,"Soo about the report who will decide to speak infront."Zenitsu devoted himself and goes infront,"Ehem, my fellow Hashiras I'll be reporting today about the incident in Asakusa since I have enhanced hearing I can assure you that the lady Tanjiro's carrying is.Kanao Tsuyuri I've recognize it by its tone,and Tanjiro was the one who she talked to so her voice is soft back then,and Tanjiro didn't attack us in Asakusa that means his back on his human conscious I've also spot some tentacle beside his hips I know that he used it to carry their bags.But that doesn't considered him on our side still we don't know what's his true intentions are."Zenitsu pause for a moment then the New love Hashira said,"What do you men by,Human conscious!?,and the Tentacle!? Is he our enemy?."He raised his voice Kanroji calms him down his mentor Zenitsu then took a deep breath and said,"His a Demon.And most likely can wipe out our head quarter in a minute soo don't underestimate him on any encounter just leave him be."The Nee love Hashira shut nodding his head while thinking 'soo Kanao chan's husband is a demon I wonder if his working for that man,this Demon slayers really are foolish to still believe in him.'.

They have a conversation over and over until it's 1 pm in the afternoon.
"Tsk,that thunder boy really is confident on his skills and speed.......I should try framing that demon to collect the Hashiras trust on me that sounds a good plan  how can I even find him."he thinks for a second and he thinks is one person.Tamayo.

Meanwhile at the demons.

"Soo upper 1 has fallen, Hashiras were no threat to us only that man,I feel like his alive after getting burnt on the sun that would be impossible maybe it's the sun god who granted him a special sun counter or it's only natural.Soo here's the plan don't cross path with that monster neither the Hashiras that thunder boy can solo you upper 2,upper one is capable of killing him also that ice Hashira she maybe a threat,flower breathing girl is down. I need you all to find the blue spiderlily no stopping until you found it i only need one,one is enough to make us immortal to sunlight but not for that man!."The upper moon's nods then disappear they were now searching for blue spiderlily,"if only that breathing creator doesn't exist I would've had ruled the world, Military doesn't effect me,now his dead another replace his place that's where that brat born into this world, AAARRGGHHH SHT! YOY ALL USELESS!!."He popped all the uppermoons arms out of pure rage and he also released his skeletal bone structures destroying only the inner creation of the infinity fortress,soon he relax and just sit on his throne.

(HEE HEE MAN'S ANGRY! HE WANTS TO CLAP YORIICHI'S CORPSE SOO BAD THAT EVEN KOKUSHIBO WANTS TO MURDER HIM.)

"Dang I'm lazy, nothing else to do,let me sleep for awhile."Tanjiro sunk his face onto the pillow you like that until Night.

"Hey Tanjiro dinners ready."Kanao said shaking him until he wakes up so it does he got up Kanao knows that his dream is something good he's walking asleep as she slaps his face waking him up to reality,"the food will run cold Tanjiro if you don't want to throw up then go faster."Tanjiro's step goes faster and longer leaving Kanao behind as Kanao reaches the dining room Tanjiro is preparing something,"What is that,is that a blood?."Kanao questions him as he nods,Kanao feel disappointed and grabbed the blood from his hand and throw out the window.

"Your not allowed to drink blood mister."Tanjiro's abit pale lately his saliva dropping as he wipes it off he eat the food Kanao cooks but throw,Kanao thinks that 'is it because he's not sleeping well? He didn't drank or eaten someone yet without abit of blood his weak should I risk it.' shes at deep thoughts as Tanjiro door slam shut which she snaps out cause of it,"nah let him be."She continued eating.

"I should eat something, something to regain my stamina or should I just sleep but what if I can't wake up in a months Demon slayer crops might be in danger.........Dead corpses.".

To be continued (sorry I'm lazy,I didn't have some plan about this chapter sorry for the cliffhanger.)