Chapter 21: Journey To Remember 2

Tanjiro's pov

"no." arrghhh the girl is going to get her sword let me stop her will ya?, " well well my lady no need to get sword, *leans closer to her ears* I can be gentle if you want, SIKE I'M NOT SIMP!!." I'll grab her wrist and pin her to that wall and next is her foot.

"what are you doing demon y-your gonna rape me aren't you?!." ugh does this girl know that I'm not simp, "Bitch I might as well fucking you rough right now if it isn't for this Tanjiro bit-." Slap! The FUCCCCKKKK!! I told you no more!, "just pin her dummy." fine mom.

3rd person pov

Grips her wrist* "let go of me sexual lust demon if I got my nichirin swor-." as she was about to finish she got pinned on the stone wall DT's hand dug dipper then he manipulates his flesh and let go then for the foot he do the same thing, " l-let me go! I would never be your wife nor mothe-. "," WILL YOU SHUT UP I HAVE A FAMILY I FUCK WITH KANAO AND ONLY HER I HAVE A SON, SOO BITCH SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOVE MY DICK IN YOU." the Demon slayer girl shut her mouth up and didn't let a single muffled sound out only her breath," ahhh yes finally I can finally see your face Tanjiro!." as he look at the lake he only sees his reflection under the moonlight as he said," the fuck this is me!.", "if your not Tanjiro who are you then?." Tanjiro from his head speaks up DT was in deep confusion as he was thinking of a possible name he dug through his false memory there he founds........... Nothing!.

"I still don't believe you." DT uttered as the Girl spoke, "y-you are the traitor h-how are you a-alive?." the Girl in complete confusion stares at the Demon, " Hey did i gave you the permission to speak here let me shove this in you!."

Minutes later~~¿

"a-augh yes they're oh my your good at this I want more aahhh I didn't know your this good Tanjiro traitor~." The girl moana in pleasure as Tanjiro demon massaging her back the good side Tanjiro would take over his if would this is his payback as a apology on being rough to her (you know the scene where he pinned her hard to the wall embarrassingly naked infront of Tanjiro Demon, "said how did you and Kanao meet?." No response Demon Tanjiro couldn't locate his memory files as he stumbled on a memories where slayers killed his family and trained him and after a years by they Falsely abuse him for no reason at all, but since Tanjiro from his head shows him the true ones but his making progress.

"well let me switch." Demon Tanjiro's turn to disturb him as he shout, " My oh my who's looking for me is it what it is, I smell good sign my demon side!." Tanjiro hopping up and sown he now can take over his body but on a short period only, during Massaging the girl noticed that the traitor's eyes goes back to normal as he starts," well nice to meet you sorry if my other side is harsh I'm the one making him resist human flesh that's the reason your still alive. Oh well then I'll tell you about how I meet Kanao."

"And how I love her. "

To be continued

(....... WWWWRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!.)