chapter 43: Duo(2)

"Ice king."the ground obliterated below the demon blowing away both Hashiras away from him he outstretched his arms as the snowflakes Formed into a a scythe as he wield it playfully spikes emerging from the ground repeatedly,the duo is sweating despite the cold field,"now now Hashiras let's make this quick, I don't want to be bathed in the sun in a few hours after."then the demons eyes goes ice frozen a crown formed on his head as he dashed in front of Zenitsu swinging his scythe to his right abdomen Zenitsu blocks it and do a backflip to not get pierce by the spikes.

"You pissed me off."Inosuke then rush full speed while non-stop cutting in any directions destroying many obstacles on his way ice spikes, scythe frost wave, scythe swings,Ice cage and his barrier blood art."you annoy me stop spamming those and fight us like a man you gay!."Inosuke shouts which the upper moon gets a idea he thought that "this boar head don't have an battle IQ while this thunder boy has an battle IQ which he keeps silent for a while reminiscing my blood art,but how unfortunate for me to not able to face masters enemy.'(he's referring to Tanjiro.).

'this guy has a great defence while in attacking estate his ice barrier also is risky his hail can also reduce my breathing technique,I'm also forbidden to go close combat with him if I can't use any forms if he caught me in that hug I'm dead.oh no Inosuke!.'Zenitsu backflips away from the demon while he shouts,"INOSUKE DON'T GO CLOSE COMBAT WITH HIM HE HAS A HUGGING SPIKES A HAIL THAT SAN FROZE YOU IN SECONDS,A ICE CAGE THE ONE YOU BROKE TO SAVE ME FROM!!."The Upper 3 then got pissed as he caught Zenitsu off guard the spike go through Zenitsu's feet,torso,right arm, shoulder.

"*Cough blood!*Inosuke.....just run!*cough blood!*."Inosuke couldn't process what happened to his friend he trembled he was absent minded  as the uppermoon swings it's scythe on Zenitsu's head splattered his br**n matters around the uppermoon 3 pierce Zenitsu's heart to assure himself and Muzan that thunder  Hashira is utterly Dead in the spot,then uppermoon 3 raised his scythe pointing at Inosuke saying,"Your next.Boar head!.".

"You mother f**ker!."Inosuke goes rushing to upper moon 3 he using his explosive rush as he jump high to the sky he aims his landing on upper 3 the uppermoon 3also prepare his deadly hug as he swing his scythe making ice waves Inosuke then uses Tenth Fang: Whirling Fangs he wield his sword in a circular motion deflecting projectiles,Inosuke was near from the upper moon as he uses Ninth Fang: Extending Bendy Slash dislocating his arms limbs to increase his range attack he manage to hit the neck and proceeds to push forward but he got an chilly stab on his abdomen the upper 3 then kicks Inosuke as he lands on a rock breaking Inosuke's spinal cord and ribs.

"Poor you so that means even I can solo the Demon hunter head quarter,but no wonder why Muzan sama won't let us attack the head quarters?."at split second the upper 3's head explodes by saying his name infront of a Hashira,"oh my sorry about that master!."he said as he crouched down to level the heavily injured Beast Hashira,"such a pathetic way to live and die." He swings his scythe right at Inosuke's head until Inosuke disappears from his sight as he let out a confuse "eh?." He look around until he found Zenitsu breathing heavily,and bloody putting Inosuke down.

"Didn't I kill you!?."He speak up in horror ad Zenitsu let out a smirk,"I break the ice before you even make a blow on my head the brain matter is from a monkey good thing that one is cannibal one then the one you stab at the heart was a corpse you eaten a while ago I change his outfit to mine and yes I destroy the corpse head Soo you can't see any difference,so let see what you got now."the mark glows yellow,and it extended it's like a lightning,in uppermoon's perspective he cannot sense Zenitsu he only sense Inosuke.

'soo that's the pattern to cut his neck no wonder anyside of his neck is hard af!."Zenitsu unlock the See through world, selfless estate he handle the sword tightly while he thought,'kill uppermoon 3,I will not lose.kill.kill.kill.KILL!.' his sword turns red as he launch forward.

Inosuke also stands up as he let go of the mask a mark appears at his cheek it formed like X form as he said,"I'll fight beside you Zenitsu!."

To be continued.(Is this legal.)