Chapter 29:Hantengu.

"AAAGGGHHHH bullsh*ts the two idiots have died Kanji got slaughtered by that Yoriichi bootleg."Muzan felt like his head will erupt by anger still Hantenguand Gyokko hasn't return as he visit their visions they are quite planning they see a mask man that carries a swords and where going to the village 'you Rascals follow that or I'll blow you two's head.'Muzan speak via mind call.

'yes master.' Hantengu with Gyokko deside to follow the swordsmith they simply are under the shade Soo that sun couldn't penetrate their skins they have to wait for the night to comes,"I'll make an art with their bodies and sword."whispers Gyokko," defend the weak I'm just aweak will they hurt me?."Hantengu on his 'coward' form while waiting he form a little Hantengu that is in his heart that that's his secret only people with see through world can see his weakness.

While on the HQ.

"Good thing they fight the 2 uppermoon without paying a price."Oyakata said before he cough his illnesses gets getting worse and worse,still to lift the curse is to kill Kibutsuji Muzan but the Hashiras still hasn't been used on fighting a fight like upper moon level demon,"wait.".

*Cough*"Tanjiro did kill upper 2,7,6,and 3 right??." (He referring to the upper 7 Kanji and Kaigaku , upper 2 kokushibo ,upper 6 Daki and Gyotaru, upper 3 is Akaza) after that he continuesly cough until he cough blood ,"get some medicine ask Shinobu Kocho let's make his sickness
delay for abit."Amane Uboyashiki request his son Kiriya the eldest among her childrens to go get some medicine for Oyakata.

At swordsmith village (9:38 pm.)

"Let's massacre them Hantengu......why not work together the individual is weaker than teaming up,so why not together eh." Hantengu said while Gyokko nod,Gyokko summons his fish arts bigger and taller than People,Hantengu also decide himself into 4 anger,sorrow,happy,relax the clones resembles different emotions and different blood art and weapon.

FWOOSH!! In one swipe from the relax emotion's weapon the whole houses got blown away in an instant,Gyokko's sea creatures got killed but regenerate in a slow matter of time then they sense something the presence comes towards them an Hashira!!no two Hashiras!!.

"Guess we have a sweet girl to eat....wait." then another clone comes out it's pleasure emotion,"what did you say! A girl Hashira!!yes more pleasure!!."the pleasure demon said as he brings his chain weapon maybe it's for you know😏!," Mitsuri san I'll take on the 5 clones!you take the sea freak ." Muichiro said taking his stance,"What did you call me!!you mortal bitch!."Gyokko appears from behind them.

"Shit we're out numbered crow!! Call some back up *shows the checkered Haori of Tanjiro* pls call them!." The crow winks as he fly speeding up his flying pace ,(the news reached the mist pillar and love pillar that Tanjiro is alive but demon Nezuko was Human after she got resurrected.),"Mitsuri! I'll handle the fish freak you'll handle this psychotic clones!." They fight and fight Mitsuri and Muichiro switch enemies Mitsuri with her wiggling sword as she muttered,"Breath of Love
Third Form: Catlove Shower." Mitsuri leaps as unleashing raged arced attack hitting all clones .

" Thanks for the love breathing I'll make love with you after I weakened you~." 'oh hell no.' Mitsuri thought as she only preserve this only for Obani Iguro only him can taste ,"I have a Boy friend!! and his stronger then you idiots! and pervert!." Mitsuri blurts out after the pleasure demon hears it he violently screams and said,"hey anger freak why don't we end this!! The more we spend time the back up will arrive!!." As he spokes it Muzan via mind call him,'no need to worry about it I have a plan I'll hide my smell and presence I know that Kamado boy will arrive here anytime sooner if you manage to get my intention I'll have you blood.' Hantengu agreed.