Chapter 63 - His Magic

A/N: I've been listening to the music I attached in the media while I wrote this so I suggest you guys to do for a better reading experience.

---

Everything was covered with snow.

The dark and forgotten tombs laid on the ground peacefully even amidst the roaring winds.

"Is it here?" He asked; his black cloak was flapping with the harsh winds and his green eyes were shining in a dangerous manner.

"Y-Yes... m-master..." The ghastly figure that stood undisturbed with its formless body flying up and down in the air.

Ciaran eyed one specific tomb among the rest.

It was comparably smaller than the others and it looked like someone buried there must have been an unborn child seeing it was even smaller than the other graves.

He started to head closer towards it with his intentions in mind.

The prince of a fallen vampire kingdom needs to strengthen his forces immediately.

Once he reached the feet of the tomb, Ciaran removed the hood of the cloak from covering his entire face.

He raised his hands and pointed it at the grave. Slowly, black energy sprouted from his fingers and it went to the grave.

The prince's green eyes started to emit a reddish color that did not sit in well with the raging snow.

"Thou hast ceased to exist from the world, hear my call and respond." He chanted and the dark energy he released started to surround the grave and it even entered deep underground.

There wasn't any answer, thus he tried once more.

"As a contender of the king, heed my call and a chance shall be bestowed upon you." He spoke again and this time, soft groans were heard.

The ground where the grave shook multiple times.

If an ordinary person were to watch the scenario, they would definitely tremble in fear.

"H-Help... me..." The voice spoke through the darkness seeping on the ground.

Ciaran smiled as he finally heard it.

"The affirmation to acquire the chance is required. I do not have control over your will but once you submit in my control, I shall give you the opportunity to live amongst my men and see the world once more." He spoke and the ground continued to shake further.

It felt like the dead was about to rise from the ground with how the grave was constantly shaking.

"I... accept..." It spoke in a breathy and ghastly voice and even Ciaran was surprised with how eager it sounded.

"Very well then." He continued to bring out more darkness from his fingers until it covered the tombstone where the grave was placed fully.

The voice that spoke to him earlier became even more erratic as it felt the darkness seeping into its already decayed body.

A few minutes had passed, Ciaran's fingers started to shake and he gritted his teeth; the voice continued to shriek in agony but it was fully accepting the darkness.

A minute, a couple of it, no one knew how long it had been but the ground stopped shaking and the prince brought his hands down and his shoulders heaved.

Despite the struggles in regaining his strength, he smiled. A sinister smile made its way on his face as he opened his mouth.

"Gather." One chant was all it needed to call for a specific shadow he had in his void and suddenly, smoke started to arise from the grave.