Chapter 50

"That's because......

"Morning everyone!"

"Grandpa what are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd come see if you all needed any help before we headed to the airport."

"Umm, we're just about finished we just have to finish packing Chloe's things and we're set."

"Jay.."

"Oh dad, this is my ex wife Abby!"

"Nice to meet you Abby!"

"We've met before sir!"

"How could you have met my dad? No one knew about the marriage."

"We met at a bar on the other side of town, a few drinks to many and I was back at his place."

"What are you saying?"

"I slept with you dad, and this is his son.."

"WHATTTT!"

"WHAT THE FUC..."

"You're telling me, you slept with my dad and had his child?"

"Yea, I know it sounds bad but...."

"Sounds bad, you slept with my father and had a fucking kid by him."

"I have a kid??"

"Apparently so dad, you weren't going to tell me you slept with her?"

"Back then I was so drunk i honestly don't remember."

"Well that wild drunken night resulted in your 4 year old son and Jay's new 4 year old brother."

"I will need a DNA test to be for sure!"

"Just let me know when and where?"

"Jay..."

"I can not deal with this right now, like there's a possibility I have a 4 year old brother. What the hell? Like how did you know he was my dad?"

"Well that night we went back to his place , and the next morning I left I saw your picture and realized it was your dad."

"Why keep it a secret for 4 years?"

"Last time I talked to you, you told me you were starting a new life and wanted nothing to do with me."

"That's because you lied about signing the divorce papers all those years ago. This is a whole kid Abby, you should've said something!"

"I'm sorry, I was scared."

"Why now then?"

"He's been asking about his family, and I told him I would let him meet y'all."

"We'll let do the DNA test first, and we will move forward from there. Will is still at work so he can do a test today, I'll call him and give him a heads up. We will just meet you at the hospital."

"Babe you go with them, I'll finish packing Chloe's things and making sure Leo is ready."

"Okay, I'm sorry about this. I promise to make it up to you on our vacation."

"Baby you don't have to worry about that, this is very important. Just know I love you!"

"I love you too, be back as soon as possible."

Jay and his dad hopped in the car and headed over to the hospital. Abby followed behind them. On their way Jay called Will and informed him of the current situation. Will was just as pissed but he kept his feelings aside until they were 100% for sure this kid was their brother.