Chapter 29

So this is a mixed emotions kind of chapter! Somewhat of a treat for you all for not updating in way too long! Enjoy! Sorry unedited but I needed to update something!!

"So basically just make sure you tell him before the date." Louis tells Zayn.

"Why?" He asks. He wants to tell Liam but if he planned something special out for him, he won't want it wasted.

"Because what would be worse...having a magical beautiful night just for it to be destroyed right at the end by something like that, or to do the destroying first so you don't seem like a prick for ruining everything and you told him as soon as you saw him?." Louis advises.

Zayn looks at Louis, no expression on his face. "You do realise that the way you just said it makes me destroy his night either way?" His head was pumping and it felt like, even after a nice hot 20 minute shower that a bus had hit him the night before.

Louis returns the frown. "Right." He awkwardly chuckles. "Ignore the terms I used, but you get the point. Don't use him for the nice date before breaking the news because than its you who's even worse because you waited until the end of the date to tell him."

Zayn hates to admit it but Louis' right...again. "Yeah I get the point." Why can't things just go back 24 hours and why couldn't Zayn just have chosen to not go to the party, stay with Liam instead, and for none of this bullshit to have happened.

Finally, finally he finds someone who makes him want to become better and not just do things because it seems easy and he fucks it up.

"If you just be honest with him, you'll be fine!" Louis offers a small smile.

"How is it always you giving me relationship advice?" Zayn asks him.

Louis shrugs with a sigh. "Easier for me to avoid relationship problems."

"Fair enough." Zayn mumbles. "So what is going on with Horan and Styles?"

Louis shakes his head and points his finger at Zayn. "Nah nah nah. You do not, you can't not, use my strategy."

"C'mon Lou, we've been talking about my Liam problems all afternoon since Niall left." Zayn sulked.

"Exactly." Louis says. "Now, you go make things right with Liam, while I sort out some shit of my own."

"Fine. But I'm coming to your house as soon as I talk to Liam." Zayn says.

"You recon he's going to make you leave?" Louis asks.

"I know he will."

@#$%^&*(()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(**&^%$#@!@#$%^&/(

Zayn felt how he did when he came to Liam's a few weeks ago to ask him on a date. Except this time he's dreading the response.

Again he tried thinking of things to say to Liam and ways that would make it all seem not so bad. But he couldn't. Everything that he thought of sounded worse then the last. They all made him sound like the biggest jerk, and that's because he is one.

Walking up to his door and having to knock was so much harder then he thought knocking on a door could ever be. He knew once he knocked and Liam answered that it would be it. There would be no getting out of it. He would tell Liam what happened and that would be the end of it and possibly the end of their relationship.

Zayn brought his fist up to the door and held it there. How is he going to even react when he sees Liam? Ashamed probably.

He takes a deep breath and just knocks. It only takes about 10 seconds before Liam is opening the front door with a big smile on his face and Zayn honestly feels like the worst person in the world.