Chapter 22

The last Chapter is really important in the story line (chap 21)! So if you haven't read that bc you didn't realise it was up bc I think it's private or something go check it out first! :)

Short chapter!

"So a robot?" Louis asks Zayn.

Zayn smiled. "Yeah Ed's designed it so it should look sick."

They walk into the tattoo parlour where all 4 boys were sitting around doing different things. Zayn was surprised to see Josh there. He thought maybe he'd have stuff to do at the school. And seeing him reminded Zayn that Louis had a date with Niall that night.

"Hey." Both Louis and Zayn say.

They get a mixture of hey and hi's in reply. "Aw no Liam?" Elliot asked.

Zayn put on a smile. "Uh no. He had something on today."

Elliot frowns. "Shame. I like that guy, he's got all the qualities."

Zayn chuckles unevenly. "Yeah. He really does." He actually had forgotten to remind Liam about his tattoo, with the date of it getting done changing and everything. He was going to talk to him yesterday but things happened and now he isn't even talking to him.

He's been thinking about what Liam said but he really has no idea how to think of it. Both Louis and Niall warned him about this happening but he never believed they'd be right. He thought he'd made it clear to Liam that no extra feelings would be attached.

That obviously wasn't made clear enough. The problem here is, is that Zayn has no idea how he feels about Liam. He thought it would be completely crazy for him to have feelings for someone, but he feels something for Liam. He just doesn't know what.

Plus he has commitment problems. Can't commit in any form of relationship. So far with Liam he has stayed committed in this benefits thing other then the Louis thing. But there was still the Louis thing. And that happened not long after Liam gave all of himself to him.

So how would he trust himself in a type of actual relationship?

Zayn always thought him and Louis would one day end up together after they were over the mucking around stage, but Louis seems to be past it, kind of. He'sgot some things to work out himself.

"Alright, let's get started." Ed claps his hands. Zayn nods and sits in the chair. "You know how it goes, put on the outline of the design where you want your tattoo so you can be positive it's where you like it. Yadi dadi da."

"Ed if I know how it works then why tell me every time?" Zayn laughs.

"Because as a tattoo artist, I'm kind of obligated to tell you." He replied with a smile.

Zayn doesn't question it. Ed places the paper on Zayn's forearm and peels it off, revealing the robot design. Zayn looks down and grins. "Yeah that's perfect there."

"That's gonna look awesome." Louis comments.

"Okay so would you prefer to lie down or stay sitting up?" Ed asks.

"If I can lean my arm on something then I'll stay sitting up." Zayn replies and Ed nods.

Zayn waits patiently while Ed finalises the prep. "I didn't realise you were working today Josh."

Josh was sitting in the front chair typing at the computer. He spun his wheely chair around so he was facing the lads. "I would rather be here working then in a tiny office alone at the school."

"Sounds like you care about your job so much." Zayn replies sarcastically. Ed had finished the prep and had started to draw the needle of ink through Zayn's skin.