Chapter 16

Already up to chapter 16 of this story, wow. I swear if this chapter ends up restricted like chapter 5, 10 and 14 I'm going to go crazy! Uh

Enjoy though! :)

After checking to make sure no one was in one of the stalls, Zayn pushed Liam against the sink. His lips attaching to Liam's neck.

Liam moaned, his hands immediately finding their way into Zayn's hair.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this." Liam breathed.

Zayn sucked on Liam's soft spot causing him to whimper lightly. "I'm just bringing out the side you didn't know you had babe."

"Well I think I like it." Liam admitted.

Zayn groaned, grabbing Liam's legs near his arse and lifted him up. Liam instantly wrapped his legs around Zayn, his hard on pressing against Zayns stomach. "So do I."

He spun them around and shoved Liam against the door, making him gasp and allowing himself to take advantage of the moment, sticking his tongue into Liam's mouth. They kissed for about a minute before pulling away, slightly breathless.

"Tell me Zayn...", Liam whispered against his lips. "Do you want to fuck me right here and now?"

Zayn gulped and nodded his head eagerly. He placed Liam's feet back on the ground but kept him pressed against the wall. "Yes." His voice was low and rough.

Liam licked his lips and pulled his sweatshirt over his head, to reveal his naked torso. "Fuck." Zayn breathed. "You're not as innocent as I thought, are you?"

Liam bit his lip and smirked. "Only when you're around." Zayn was surprised and turned on at the same time by Liam's sudden change in attitude. His eyes turned dark.

Zayn licked my lips, taking off his own shirt before pressing his lips to Liam's collarbone. "You're so fucking hot." He whispered. He kissed slowly up Liam's neck and jaw before finally attaching their lips together again.

Liam moaned into his mouth, pressing his hands against Zayn's chest.

Zayn reached for Liam's pants. He rubbed up and down his crotch, making him moan uncontrollably.

If someone were to walk in on them now....

Liam pulled Zayn closer to him, kissing him deeply. Zayn grinded his crotch against Liam's causing him to moan again.

Liam went back to Zayn's belt, unbuckling it with ease. He pulled his pants down, as well as his boxers. Zayn stepped out of his clothing and kicked them aside.

They really should at least be doing this in a stall but they've gotten so caught up in the moment they didn't care if anyone walked in on them. They'd probably leave to quickly anyway to catch a glimpse of who it was fucking in the school toilets.

Liam's fingers wrapped around Zayn's hard dick and started jerking him off.

Zayn struggled pulling down Liam's pants and boxers as he did this, but eventually managed to do so.

Zayn was panting as Liam rubbed his dick. He spread Zayns pre-cum around his tip, before taking some on his finger. He slowly and seductively, brought his finger to his lips teasingly, taking his finger in his mouth and sucking all of Zayn's cum off of it.

"Fuck." Zayn groaned. "Fucking need you now." He grips Liam's sides and turns him around, forcefully pushing him forward against the wall.

Zayn took his cock and stroked it a few times, before placing it at Liam's entrance. They had no time for more teasing.