Chapter 5

Warning: smut to start off the chapter ;) And I swear this story is like based around their english class haha

Hopefully longish, i don't know whether it is or not x

Harry became nervous as Louis wrapped the blindfold over his eyes, blinding him temporarily. His breathing was already becoming uneven and his heart rate was quickening with each agonising second, as he sat at the edge of Louis' bed, completely naked. Harry has never done anything like this, he's more of the rough and hard sex type of lover, but not anything like this.

He didn't know what Louis was going to do to him, and though that did make him nervous he couldn't help the tingles that ran up and down his body in excitement. Harry squirmed in anticipation but two hards held him still.

"Don't move. You can only move if I say you can." Louis' voice was rough and demanding. Harry could feel his dick getting stiffer; already semi hard and Louis hasn't even touched him yet. "So responsive to my voice." Louis' lips brush over Harry's lips and move closer to his ear. "I love it." Louis stayed close to Harry, as he took his hands and wrapped, what felt to be, another blindfold around them, now restraining him even more.

And Harry could no longer feel Louis' warm breath on his face. He didn't know how close or where Louis was, and it was killing him. Louis was in full control. This is the way he did things. "Because this is your first time doing things the way I do in bed, we will start with something simple. Something that won't cause you pain that would turn into pleasure, but instead something just to tease you a bit with, to get you ready. So we'll say this is the appetiser...for me." Harry started to squirm when he felt something soft run down his chest; a feather. He knew it was one from the way it tickled him and had no weight towards it. Louis tsked. "What did I say Harold? No moving until I say."

Harry groaned when the feather moved closer down to his region, and traced the outline of his dick. He attempted to stay still, like Louis had said but the bucking up of his hips towards, where he assumes Louis is, came as instinct. Louis smirked down at Harry's helpless body. He wanted to fuck him hard, but he held back with every ounce of restraint he had, for now anyway. He liked to tease.

Harry's hips bucked up again when Louis moved the feather up and down his now completely hard dick. Louis wasn't having that. He told Harry not to move. Louis grabbed Harrys dick in his hand and Harry whimpered, obviously wanting more. Louis squeezed Harry's dick harder then he should and Harry groaned out in pain, the way Louis wanted. "This is your punishment for moving." Louis growled. He squeezed again and Harry let out the same pained noise. But then he did it again, then again, then again, so the pain was soon converted into something more pleasing. Harry moaned, stretching his tide arms forward, trying to find Louis. Harry didn't know where he was but he wanted to feel his body, he had to feel his body.

"Normally." Louis pauses. His voice was distant from Harry and he wanted him close. Wanted to smell his minty breath. Feel his hard chest. Touch his big long cock. He wanted to have it in his mouth, to taste it. "Normally I would make this process a lot longer. Do a few tricks to make you vulnerable and begging for me to make you cum." Louis steps forward a couple steps and moves his hands down Harry's exposed chest. Harry reaches out again but Louis holds his hands in a firm grip. "But looking at you, naked in front of me. It's making me become off my game. I can't concentrate on teasing you because I want you just as much as you want me." Louis removes his hands from Harry's and instead unwrapped the blindfold away from Harry's eyes. Harry looked up at him, with that dimpled smile and Louis chuckled. "What are you doing to me Styles?" Harry bit down on his lip, as Louis slowly unwrapped the second blindfold from his wrists. Louis pushed Harry back against the bed and crawled on top of him, there exposed dicks pressing against each other, causing friction. Louis grinded down against Harry. Harry's fingers immediately wrapped around Louis's hair and tugged on it.