Chapter 48

A long chapter to end it for all of y'all ❤️

Zayn walks backwards into the house, not letting his lips leave Liam's. He was going to have him as long as he could because tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Stepping into the house, Liam kicks the door closed behind them. Zayn moves his lips away from Liam's and Liam groans from the loss of contact but Zayn moves his lips down his neck instead. "Shit Zee, what if we wake up your parents."

Liam could feel Zayn's smirk. "Away on a business trip." He kisses his way back up Liam's neck, and the corner of his lips. "Go figure hey." Liam lets out a small laugh and it turned Zayn on even more, just that sound could turn him hard. "I fucking need you so much right now." He whispers.

Liam pushes his body against Zayn's which pushes him to the wall. The impact made Zayn groan but he loved it rough. He moved his hands through Liam's hair, tugging on it as the kiss deepened. Liam rolled his hips creating a stimulating friction. He runs his hands down Zayn's chest, disapproving of the material in the way. "Too many clothes." He mumbles against Zayn's lips. He breaks away and pulls Zayn's shirt over his head, quickly doing the same with his own so that when he pressed his body against Zayn's again, he finally had the skin on skin contact he missed so badly.

"Bedroom now." Zayn growls, gripping Liam's wrist and leading him to the room. He spins them around and pushes Liam down on the bed. Liam was already panting and he was slightly worried he'd stop breathing when he had Zayn completely. Zayn kicks his shoes off, Liam doing the same as he lays, watching Zayn with hungry eyes on the bed.

He pulls his pants off and flings them across the room, eagerly reverting his concentration back to his main focus, Liam. "Can I just say.." Zayn starts to comment as he kisses Liam's chest, sucking lightly on his nipples, forcing Liam to buck his hips up in anticipation. "Aye be patient." He smirks, loving Liam's enthusiasm. "As I was saying, I watched you all night, and these jeans, fuck me, they shaped your arse so well." He pauses, pulling down the black skinny jeans, along with his briefs. "Been wanting to eat your perfect little arse out for so long."

"Ah fuck do it." Liam couldn't wait any longer and he thought he'd get off just from the way Zayn spoke to him. Zayn completely takes off Liam's bottoms, and pushes his legs up towards his head, spreading out his arse cheeks. Zayn slowly, teasingly, starts from Liam's balls and licks down to his arse hole, poking the tip of his tongue in and out. "Stop being a tease." Liam urges.

Zayn listens, wanting to do anything Liam asks from him and starts viciously licking and sucking Liam's arse hole, making Liam squirm and moan louder than before. "You taste so good. Missed you so much." Zayn says. He starts jerking Liam off as he ate him out. He has such a nice dick and arse and body and Zayn couldn't get enough.

Zayn did this for about 5 minutes before Liam breaths out a "Zay-Zayn stop." His eyes were practically in the back of his head because of how good he felt. "I need you. I need all of you. Give me all of you."

Liam looks down at Zayn and Zayn looks up at him, they lock eyes and a grin takes over the features on Zayn's face. "My pleasure." He sits up and aligns himself with Liam's body. Leaning down, he presses his lips to Liam's as he pushes his dick into Liam. Liam hisses slightly through the kiss, adjusting to Zayn's size because after 6 months, he forgot how big he was.

Zayn just kisses Liam harder, sliding his tongue into his mouth. He wanted Liam to know how much he cared just through the action. Take away any pain, past and present that Liam has ever felt.

Zayn pulled out slowly, and just as slowly settled back in. Liam adjusted quickly to this rhythm and panted for him to go faster.

Zayn obliged and started thrusting into Liam harder and deeper than before, remembering the angles which made Liam scream the loudest. "Holy fuck Zayn. Yes. Right there. Fuck."