Extra - Forth's Story

I felt like writing about Forth and Beam so I made this extra, after this chapter we will get back to the story!

*

For as long as Forth remembers he has always been his parents' apple of the eye. 

It was in their early forties when they were able to conceive Forth, so for the couple he was a blessing from Buddha. They loved him to the point where they couldn't let a simple scratch harm his body.

However, they forgot parents loving their children too much causes the most harm. 

In elementary class Forth once had a fight with a classmate, what was the reason behind the fight he doesn't remember anymore. It was one of the kids fighting where the reason always is a trivial matter. 

Since he was fed well by Mr. and Mrs. Jathurapoom, and wasn't malnourished like his opponent, he easily defeated him. Not just that he broke a tooth of that child too, it was good that children have milk teeth which can grow back.

But this fight caused a commotion in his class, his teacher called his parents and the beaten child's parents came too, to complain. 

Forth knew he did a bad thing, with the way everyone was looking at him, he knew he might for the first time be slapped by his mother. So with his head down, he waited for his parents as his teacher and the other child's parents scolded him.

His father is the chairman of a big company, he was always busy, but that day he came together with his mother in the teacher's office. 

When Forth saw his father he thought he might experience the beating his friends always told him about. Father beating them with their belt and all.

But to his surprise as soon as they came inside Mrs. Jathurapoom ran to him to check if he received any injury, while his father shouted at the teacher and those parents for scolding their child. 

"We believe in our child, even if he fought the fault must be the other child's."

This line was engraved in Forth's heart from hereon. He always remembered it and knew his parents will always believe him, moreover the fault would always lie in others. 

Thus from then on he became a child everybody hated but never showed it. 

He became selfish, he wanted everything for himself, and in school if anybody dared to not listen to him he would beat them up.
He always won those fights, and if there ever came a time where he didn't, then he would complain to his father and the next day those children would not be seen in the school again.

This feeling of having the world in his palm was so exciting that Forth continued to fight meaninglessly. He gained his own gang and followed up the trend by getting tattoos and piercings. He started playing around with girls at his young age. 

Being busy in all this he didn't notice his parents who always loved him suddenly started distancing from him. 

It was in 10th grade when he got to notice this all. As always he got in a fight but this time with a diligent guy who couldn't fight at all. Forth ended up breaking a leg of that guy. 

Once again his parents were called together with the other guy's parents, Forth was assured that nothing was his fault. 

But when Mr. and Mrs. Jathurapoom came, as always they didn't scold Forth, instead they started apologizing in a hurry. They apologized to everyone, the teacher, the principal, that guy's parents and the guy himself.

Both his parents who always stood proud in front of everyone were now bowing their heads. 

Forth couldn't understand this. It wasn't his fault so why were they apologizing?