Ch 6 | Chaotic Life

Four days has gone by since Lam last saw Park, or more like since Lam kicked Park out of his room.

The next day after their sexual activity Lam still had pain all over his body but he couldn't just skip college for more days so he dragged his body to attend lectures.

For the first time Lam noticed that the steel chairs in the classroom are not comfortable at all, it should have soft fabric on it or at least they should allow students to come with cushions.

Only Lam knew how sore his back was.

He didn't use his bike for two more days, cause he couldn't use it.
So once again he had to call Forth to come to his service. Who knew that this time the call will be received by Beam.

Beam didn't let Lam speak a single word and ranted that they are very understanding friends and won't take the chance from Lam to rely on his guy. After that Beam cut the call.

Lam was once again speechless by Beam.

Not minding it Lam called other friends who were all busy with their girls, but if Lam remembered correctly then none of them actually have any girls, right.

That only means that they all needed some beating.

Thus now after four days that Lam has finally become better he took the four boys and beaten them up almost making them unable to walk for four days.

In these four boys three are his friends and the last one is Ming, the core of all of his problems.

"Uwah! Brother Lam I won't post anything anymore, forgive me!" A yell came from Ming's mouth as he took a punch. It was only a punch.

"Fuck this junior! He's on his knees in a punch! Is he really our junior?" Kiet asked as his rubbed his shoulders that was hit by Lam.

"You should ask if he is even an engineering student." Ram said as he looked disgustingly at Ming.

All three of them took beating from Lam and were now looking black and blue.
But this guy Ming lost his footing in a punch. And not to mention that punch was so light. They can see that Lam was going easy on this junior.

Ming looked at them with grievance. "Seniors, I am just a thin boy, who has never been in a fight even when in childhood. How can I handle brother Lam's punch?!"

Lam kicked him. Now Ming was laying on the ground.

"Daw, take a picture of him and sent it in our gang's group." Lam ordered.

Their gang has a total of 86 members; all of them are hot headed guys including some girls who are more badass than these tough boys.

Sending Ming's photo in that group is equivalent to Ming not getting any respect from his seniors in the future.

Imagining his future Ming shed a few invisible tears.

Though he was grateful that Lam didn't post the photo on their university page. That would've been total hell.

Realizing Lam was going easy on him Ming didn't shy away from taking a photo; he even made a victory sign.

Ram scratched his head. "Why is he making a victory sign?"

Kiet started laughing loudly.

Ming scoffed while still laying on the ground. "Senior, it's a peace sign."

"Huh?" Ram stared at Ming, thinking being with this guy can make you an idiot as well.

Ming in understanding changed his peace sign to heart sign. Daw was speechless all the way seeing this guy's actions.