Ch 23 | Cursed Gift

"You made a mistake." Park's voice came, making everyone quiet to listen to him.

Lam lowered his eyes. His mind didn't have a chance to wonder about Park's said words before Park flashed his smirk.

"You think Lam is 'M' size?" Showing the condom box in one hand Park propped his chin in his other hand. "Little Lam's got a hidden treasure." He winked his eyes wickedly. "It's 'L'."

Before anyone could take his words, Ming laughed and went to sit at Park's side. "Wow. You know it." Ming chimed. "I'll ask if I can change them." He said as he took back the bag from Park.

"So, senior, how is senior Lam in bed?" A mischievous look flashed in his eyes, it was clear he wanted more gossip.

Before Park could reply, Kiet pulled him away, sitting on his place. Putting a hand over Park's shoulder, he asked in a low voice. "Lam loves to beat people up. Don't say he's the same in bed too."

Ram sat on Park's other side. Lam had to free the space for him or he was afraid this guy would hurt his hand. "You don't need to be shy. Just tell us. We understand. Seeing you, we now know, no wonder Lam chose a guy."

"Are these injuries on your face this guy's work?" Phana asked, from the other side of the table. He wasn't much closer with Lam, but he too was a curious guy.

Kit started asking too. "Are you both into BDSM?"

Their questions weren't ending but the way they were going on about, it was quite easy to guess that they think Lam was the one to top while Park in bottom.

Max found it so hilarious; he couldn't help butting in too. "Let me tell you all. The first time they did it, Park had to take a whole week off." Lying till here he burst into laughter.

Hiding his face behind Tul, he heaved many times to control his laughter which now has started hurting his lungs. Tul gave him an eye roll but still raised his hand to pat on his back.

Meanwhile, others stared at Lam. "That's horrible buddy! Just because he's a man doesn't mean you can lose control of yourself." Kiet shouted at him.

"Does it hurt so much taking it that he had to take a whole week off?" Kit, the only straight guy here asked.

Ming took this chance, and pulled Kit closer to him, using his charming smile that he usually used on girls, to say to Kit. "It's not like this Kitkat. Senior Lam is another case."

"What does that mean?" Lam asked, hearing him clearly.

Ming behaved like he didn't hear, continuing to flirt with Kit. "I am not like him. I like to take care of my partner, let them feel so good that they naturally want it again." At the end his gaze went to Kit's lips, before looking up in his eyes, while smiling.

Kit's cheeks turned red unknowingly, but before Ming could take another step with his flirting, Lam sitting beside them opened his mouth. "You seem to have much experience."

He definitely didn't mean anything else when he said it, but for Kit and Ming he became a monster.

Beam who heard it, sighed heavily, this person hasn't learn anything, he was still the same. "It is this brainless side of his which makes me want to hit him."

Only after he had let it out did he realize that the one sitting beside him is Forth. He let out his inner hidden thoughts in front of Forth. Slowly turning his head to Forth he saw him smiling lightly. "Want me to do that for you?"

Beam shook his head, Forth ruffled his hair, "If you ever feel like hitting him for real, just tell me."

"But he's your friend." Beam said, he doesn't want to hit Lam but it didn't stop him from asking this question to Forth.